Washer Hoses (Required for Installation Purposes)
Whirlpool is dedicated to finding new and innovative ways to extend the life of your clothes and make laundry less of a chore. In fact, each week the Whirlpool Institute of Fabric Science: Washes over 23,800 loads of laundry, tests almost 400,000 pounds of textiles, uses 4,200 pounds of detergent and dries over 40,000 loads of laundry.
Help save water, energy and money with this ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier III rated steam washer. The 27-inch Duet steam washer saves 74% water and 80% energy and is able to wash up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load. Wash a load in just 17 minutes, the Industry's Fastest Wash Time! The FanFresh option prevents odors in wet clothes for up to 10 hours. Dynamic Venting Technology circulates air in the washer, keeping clean clothes fresh and free from odors so you can wash on your schedule. Find it at AJMadison.com.
This washer uses 149 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $16.52.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Stainless Steel wash basket
Washer Top Finish:
3-tray dispenser drawer(Detergent, bleach and fabric softener)
Temperature Control System:
Care Control Temperature Management
Number of Temperatures:
Quiet Wash Plus
Whitest Whites Cycle:
18 hour delay start
Estimated Time Remaining:
Install Depth Minimum:
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings - with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
3.9 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
1,400 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
Direct Inject Wash System
- Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent virtually eliminating the need to pretreat.
- The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
Smooth Spin Technology
- Shock absorbers, springs and electronic controls help redistribute the load automatically and minimize movement of the wash drum during the spin cycle.
- The result is less noise and vibration for laundry without disruption.
Quiet Wash Plus Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- Uses industry-changing Dynamic Venting Technology to circulate air in the washer after cycle's end, keeping your clean clothes fresh and free from odors for up to 10 hours so you can wash now and dry later.
- No other manufacturer offers this technology.
- Uses a lower spin speed to further reduce operational sound for quieter operation when you need it.
- This is a handy option for those whose laundry rooms are located closer to main living area.
NSF Certified Sanitary Cycles
- Certified by NSF International to remove 99.9% of certain household bacteria without using bleach.
- Bacteria tested were K.Pneumonia, P. Aureginosa, S. Aureus.
6th Sense Technology
- Measures the size of the load and determines how much water is needed to clean it.
- Sensors monitor the inlet temperature, gradually warming water to keep cleaning enzymes at optimal effectiveness.
- Plus, sensors prevent oversudsing in low-water systems.
Oxi Dispense Option
- Enhances whitening performance with an eco-friendly alternative to bleach.
- An automatic dispenser distributes the oxygenated additive at the appropriate time, sending oxygen through the load to brighten fabrics.
Internal Water Heater
14 Automatic Cycles
Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Deep fills the washer to clean areas that low-water systems don't typically reach.
- All it takes is one cup of bleach.
Deep Clean Steam Option
- Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, breaking down and dissolving stains like grass and grease without pretreating.
Whirlpool Duet Steam WFW9750WW Reviews