ENERGY STAR Qualified
Ultra Capacity Plus
6th Sense Technology
- As soon as the wash cycle is started, Duet and Cabrio washers use various sensors to determine the size of the load and precisely how much water is needed to clean it.
- Heat sensors then monitor the temperature, and make sure water is warmed gradually to make cleaning enzymes optimally effective.
- Suds sensors also work to prevent oversudsing in the low water wash system.
Direct Inject Wash System
- A stain-removing shower of concentrated detergent deep cleans large loads and delicate garments, ensuring thorough cleaning.
Care Control Temperature Management
- Care Control Temperature Management uses built-in sensors to monitor wash water and ensure it's warm enough to dissolve detergents and cool enough to ensure proper fabric care.
Quiet Wash Plus Noise Reduction
- Sound-absorbing materials on the front, sides and bottom of the cabinet help keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of your daily life.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The interior of the washer features a stainless steel basket that resists odors, rusting, or chipping. It's smooth enough to gently handle fabrics and durable enough to stay looking new.
Built-In Water Heater
14 Factory Pre-Set Cycles and Options
- The convenient Add-A-Garment light illuminates on the control panel for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle.
- This gives a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress and still receive the same effective cleaning.
Auto Soak and Pre-Wash Cycles
Bulky Items Cycle
- The specially-designed cycle is ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
Clean Washer Cycle
- This special Clean Washer cycle helps keep the stainless steel basket and drum clean of detergent buildup and odor.
- Select a Delicates Cycle when cleaning delicate or knit items. A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Hand Washables Cycle
- The Handwashables cycle uses extra low, intermittent agitation to mimic washing in the sink for delicate care of hand wash garments.
Heavy Duty Cycle
- A faster spin speed coupled with the Direct Inject system works to remove the toughest stains from the toughest and heaviest fabrics.
Quick Wash Cycle
- The internal water heater warms the wash water to 153 degrees F., a temperature hot enough to eliminate 99.999% of harmful bacteria.
- Use of the sanitary cycle can eliminate the need for bleach to disinfect and sanitize certain types of laundry.
Whitest Whites Cycle
- Heated wash water, coupled with the accuracy of the Smart Bleach dispensing system, helps ensure loads of whites receive optimal cleaning performance.
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
5 Temperature Selections
Delay Wash Feature
- A delayed wash of up to twelve hours lets laundry be done in off-peak hours, when energy savings may be even more, or just at a later time when it is more convenient to switch the load to the dryer.
Deep Clean with Steam Boost Option
On/Off Extra Rinse Option
Rinse and Spin Option
4-Tray Prewash, Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener Dispenser
Smart Dispenser with Timed-Oxy Release
Automatic Water Level Control
- Built-in sensors regulate the amount of water used to match the size of the load so that only the absolute minimum water needed is used.
- With this efficient feature, the Duet washer can save up to 23 gallons of water per load.
1,200 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
6-Point Self-Leveling System
Easy View Door Window
Optional Storage Pedestals
Optional Laundry Tower
Optional Laundry Worksurface
Flexible Installation with Matching Dryer
Stackable Installation with Matching Dryer