Washer Hoses (Required for Installation Purposes)
Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This washer can be placed beneath the matching dryer to conserve every inch of floor space. Inside, the 4.4 Cu. Ft. provides plenty of room for your laundry. A CEE Tier III saves up to 70% water and energy and may qualify this washer for utility rebates. Twelve cycles provide you with lots of options when cleaning your clothes.
This washer uses 144 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.97.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Stainless Steel wash basket
Washer Top Finish:
3-tray dispenser drawer (Detergent, bleach and fabric softener)
Temperature Control System:
Care Control Temperature Management
Number of Temperatures:
Quiet Wash Plus
Whitest Whites Cycle:
12 hour delay start
Estimated Time Remaining:
- Flexible electronic controls are easy to use whether you are a beginner or an expert.
- The Smart Dispensers make your washer truly automatic. This washer provides a three-compartment dispenser which includes separate compartments for main wash detergent, fabric softener, and bleach. The dispenser has large pour zones.
Deep Clean with Steam
- This washer has a built-in steaming unit which is combined with the DEEP CLEAN option to provide multiple temperatures to help remove a variety of stains from garments.
Clean Washer With AFFRESH Cycle with Steam
- This cycle uses steam to raise the temperature of the washer and makes the washer self-cleaning, flushing the machine's interior free of dirt and other residue. The use of AFFRESH washer cleaner or liquid chlorine bleach with this cycle will remove and he
Auto Water Level
- This washer automatically adjusts water level for optimal cleaning and rinsing performance. Two sensors determine load size, load composition, and suds level, then the sensors adjust the water level to the proper setting. This eliminates guesswork. The wa
Larger Load Size
- Because there is no agitator, you can wash larger, bulkier items such as a king-sized bedspread. You are also able to wash more clothes at one time, which means fewer loads.
Stainless Steel Drum
- The stainless steel drum eliminates corrosion and enables higher spin speeds for more water extraction, helping to reduce drying time compared to traditional top-load washers.
High-Efficiency Wash System
- Your new front-loading, high-efficiency washer saves time with fewer, larger loads. It also lowers your water and energy bills by helping conserve resources.
- This washer automatically selects the spin speed based on the cycle selected. This factory setting can be changed, however. This washer offers up to five different spin speed choices, up to 1300 rpm.
- This washer has a heating element that automatically heats the water to the optimal temperature on select cycles. This enables stepped cleaning, a process in which warm water is brought in and mixed with detergent first, then the water is heated. Stepped
6th SENSE Intuitive Controls
- Intuitive intelligence "knows every load" determining load sizes, water levels, and how much cleaning time is needed.
Add A Garment
- When this option is available at the beginning of the cycle, the Add A Garment Status Light will glow for the first 4-8 minutes. This washer allows a 4-8 minute period in which other garments may be added to a load.
Direct Injection Wash System
- This washer channels 100% of the water through the dispensers to assure thorough rinse-out and mixture of all the laundry products before they touch any garments. The water is then sprayed from the top front onto the center of the load, providing even dis
Efficient Detergent System with Anti-Escape Valve
- This washer has a specially designed valve that closes during the wash portion of the cycle so that 100% of the water and detergent mixture is used on the load. The Efficient Detergent System ensures that no water or detergent is wasted.
6-Point Suspension System
- Shock absorbers, 2 springs, and electronic controls are specially designed to help redistribute the load automatically and minimize movement of the wash drum during the spin cycle.