Washer Hoses (Required for Installation Purposes)
Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Help save water, energy and money with this ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier III washer. This washer uses 72% less water and 75% less energy and is able to wash up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load. FanFresh option prevents odors in wet clothes for up to 10 hours with Dynamic Venting Technology that circulates air in the washer, keeping clean clothes fresh and free from odors so you can wash now and dry later.
This washer uses 177 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $19.63.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)
Temperature Control System:
Number of Temperatures:
Whitest Whites Cycle:
Estimated Time Remaining:
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Finish Powder Coat
Dimensions and Weights
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
3.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Direct Inject Wash System
- Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent virtually eliminating the need to pretreat.
- The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
Smooth Spin Technology
- Shock absorbers, springs and electronic controls help redistribute the load automatically and minimize movement of the wash drum during the spin cycle.
- The result is less noise and vibration for laundry without disruption.
- Uses industry-changing Dynamic Venting Technology to circulate air in the washer after cycle's end, keeping your clean clothes fresh and free from odors for up to 10 hours so you can wash now and dry later.
- No other manufacturer offers this technology.
NSF Certified Sanitary Cycles
- Certified by NSF International to remove 99.9% of certain household bacteria without using bleach.
- Bacteria tested were K.Pneumonia, P. Aureginosa, S. Aureus.
6th Sense Technology
- Measures the size of the load and determines how much water is needed to clean it.
- Sensors monitor the inlet temperature, gradually warming water to keep cleaning enzymes at optimal effectiveness.
- Plus, sensors prevent oversudsing in low-water systems.
Internal Water Heater
Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
12 Automatic Cycles
4 Temperature Settings
Delay Wash (Up To 14 Hours)
- Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 14 hours later, during off-peak hours when utlity rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer is more convenient.
Heavy Duty Cycle
Hand Wash Cycle
- Uses extra low, intermittent agitation to mimic washing in the sink for delicate care of hand wash only garments.
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
Whitest Whites Cycle
- Raises water tempeatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
On/Off Extra Rinse Option
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
Automatic Door Lock
- Door locks when cycle starts.
1,300 RPM Spin Speed
Whirlpool Duet WFW9470WL Reviews