4.4 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load. You can clean larger, fewer loads to help save time and energy. Or take advantage of the ample space to wash bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags or dog beds.
6-Point Suspension System
- Shock absorbers, springs and electronic controls help redistribute the load automatically and minimize movement of the wash drum during the spin cycle. The result is less noise and vibration for laundry without disruption.
6th Sense Technology
- Measures the size of the load and determines how much water is needed to clean it. Sensors monitor the inlet temperature, gradually warming water to keep cleaning enzymes at optimal effectiveness. Plus, sensors prevent oversudsing in low-water systems.
Automatic Water Level Control
- Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment.
- The convenient Add-A-Garment light illuminates on the control panel for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle. This gives a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress and still receive the same effective cleaning.
Brushed Chrome Door Ring
Built-In Water Heater
Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents. Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Deep fills the washer to clean areas that low-water systems don't typically reach. All it takes is one cup of bleach.
- Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 16 hours later, during off-peak hours when utility rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer is more convenient.
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Direct Inject Wash System
- Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent virtually eliminating the need to pretreat. The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
Duet HT Fabric Care System
ENERGY STAR and CEE Tier III Qualified
- Save up to 70% water and energy.
NSF Certified Sanitary Cycles
- Certified by NSF International to remove 99.9% of certain household bacteria without using bleach. Bacteria tested were K.Pneumonia, P. Aureginosa, S. Aureus.
- Innovative noise reducing technology brings the beauty of silence to the laundry room. Choose a washer with the quiet wash package that meets your needs; Ultra Quiet Wash, Quiet Wash Plus and Quiet Wash. All three packages are remarkable for what they don
Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.