Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
This washer uses 154 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.08.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Energy Star Qualified:
Deep Clean Wash System:
Care Control Temperature Management:
Quiet Spin Technology:
Stainless Steel Wash Drum:
Estimated Time Remaining:
NSF Certified Allergen Cycle:
Clean Washer Cycle:
Yes with Affresh Washer Cleaner
NSF Certified Sanitary Options:
Heavy Duty, Whitest Whites and Bulky Item Cycles
Delay Wash Option:
Up to 15 Hours
Number of Temperatures:
Max Spin Speed:
Up to 1,200 RPM
Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System:
Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener
Adjustable End-Of-Cycle Signal:
Dimensions and Weights
3.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 16 pairs of jeans in a single load.
- You can clean larger, fewer loads to help save time and energy.
- Or take advantage of the ample space to wash bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags or dog beds.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings - with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance.
- This option lowers water temperature and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose.
- The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
NSF Certified Sanitary Cycles
- Certified by NSF International to remove 99.9% of certain household bacteria without using bleach.
- Bacteria tested were Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus.
Deep Clean Wash System
- Combines two powerful technologies for optimal results.
- The Anti-Escape valve ensures the maximum concentration of detergent is used, while Care Control temperature management keeps wash water warm enough for detergent enzymes to work.
- Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent.
- The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
Quiet Spin Technology
- Reduces noise and vibration by minimizing movement of the wash drum during spin cycles making installation on an upper floor possible.
13 Automatic Cycles
4 Temperature Settings
- Activates after the load is finished and tumbles clothes periodically to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Clothes stay fresh without having transfer them to the dryer immediately.
1,200 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- The Allergen cycle has been tested to remove up to 95% of harmful allergens from your clothes.
Cold Wash Cycle
- This eco-efficient cold water cycle cleans as well as a warm water wash.
- An initial wash phase at the beginning of the cycle uses a high detergent concentration to remove tough stains like stains include grass, blueberry juice, red wine.
- This cycle uses less energy because there is no need to heat the water or maintain the temperature during the cycle.
Active Wear Cycle
- Clean small loads of active wear such as biking shorts, tank tops, running tights and other performance clothing.
- This cycle combines low-speed tumbling and medium-speed spin for gentle fabric care.
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
Internal Water Heater
Heavy Duty Cycle
Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
Whitest Whites Cycle
- Raises water tempeatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
- Virtually every washable silk will be safe in this cycle which gently rocks and cleans your silks before draining without a spin.
Small Load Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists odors, rust and chipping.
- The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
Automatic Dispenser System
- Holds and releases each additive at the appropriate time to eliminate the need for return trips while enhancing cleaning and whitening performance.
Optional Stack Kit #8572546
- Stack Kit provides a galvanized bracket to stack your new Duet washer and dryer vertically, dryer over washer.
- May be installed in an enclosure if water supply faucets, electrical outlets and gas line connection (gas dryer only) are available.
- Installation instructions included.
- At least two people needed to lift and move the units for your own safety.
Whirlpool Duet WFW9351YW Reviews