ENERGY STAR Qualified
- The ENERGY STAR emblem signifies that the Duet washer meets the requirements set forth by the Department of Energy for cleaning efficiency.
AccuWash Temperature Control
- Adjusts wash temperature continuously to assure wash results
- Heats water to the necessary temperature to activate detergents
- Helps prevent fabric shrinking and bleeding
Ultra Capacity Plus
Direct Inject Wash System
- A stain-removing shower of concentrated detergent deep cleans large loads and delicate garments, ensuring thorough cleaning.
6th Sense Technology
- As soon as the wash cycle is started, the washers use various sensors to determine the size of the load and precisely how much water is needed to clean it.
- Heat sensors then monitor the temperature, and make sure water is warmed gradually to make cleaning enzymes optimally effective.
- Suds sensors also work to prevent oversudsing in the low water wash system.
Care Control Temperature Management
- Uses built-in sensors to monitor wash water and ensure it's warm enough to dissolve detergents and cool enough to ensure proper fabric care.
Quiet Wash Plus Noise Reduction
- Innovative noise reducing technology brings the beauty of silence to the laundry room.
- Choose a washer with the quiet wash package that meets your needs; Ultra Quiet Wash, Quiet Wash Plus and Quiet Wash.
- All three packages are remarkable for what they don't do - make noise.
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Select a Delicates Cycle when cleaning delicate or knit items.
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The interior of the washer features a stainless steel basket that resists odors, rusting, or chipping.
- It's smooth enough to gently handle fabrics and durable enough to stay looking new.
Auto Soak & PreWash Cycles
Built-In Water Heater
10 Factory Pre-Set Cycles and Options
Hand Washables Cycle
- The Handwashables cycle uses extra low, intermittent agitation to mimic washing in the sink for delicate care of hand wash garments.
- The convenient Add-A-Garment light illuminates on the control panel for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle.
- This gives a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress and still receive the same effective cleaning.
Auto Soak Cycle
Bulky Items Cycle
- The specially-designed cycle is ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
4 Temperature Selections
Clean Washer Cycle
- This special Clean Washer cycle helps keep the stainless steel basket and drum clean of detergent buildup and odor.
Quick Wash Cycle
- A Quick Wash cycle cleans small, lightly soiled loads that are needed in a hurry.
Whitest Whites Cycle
- Heated wash water, coupled with the accuracy of the Smart Bleach dispensing system, helps ensure loads of whites receive optimal cleaning performance.
On/Off Extra Rinse Option
5 Temperature Selections
Heavy Duty Cycle
- A faster spin speed coupled with the Direct Inject system works to remove the toughest stains from the toughest and heaviest fabrics.
Delay Wash Feature
- A delayed wash of up to twelve hours lets laundry be done in off-peak hours, when energy savings may be even more, or just at a later time when it is more convenient to switch the load to the dryer.
- The internal water heater warms the wash water to 153 degrees F., a temperature hot enough to eliminate 99.999% of harmful bacteria.
- Use of the sanitary cycle can eliminate the need for bleach to disinfect and sanitize certain types of laundry.
- Virtually every washable silk will be safe in this cycle which gently rocks and cleans your silks before draining without a spin.
Optional Storage Pedestals
- An ergonomic solution for its front-load washers and dryers to help reduce bending, stooping, or arching.
- Based on your height and laundry room needs, optional 10 in. and 15.5 in. pedestals make loading, unloading, and filling the dispensers easier.
- The 15.5 in. pedestal doubles as a storage drawer with a convenient sliding shelf to support your laundry basket.
3-Tray Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Automatic detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers give you the freedom and confidence to load and go.
1,000 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
Rinse and Spin Option
4-Tray Prewash, Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener Dispenser
Automatic Water Level Control
- Built-in sensors regulate the amount of water used to match the size of the load so that only the absolute minimum water needed is used.
- With this efficient feature, the Duet washer can save up to 23 gallons of water per load.
1,000 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
6-Point Self-Leveling System
Easy View Door Window
- Locking doors offer added security.
Stack-able Installation with Matching Dryer
- Part# 8541503 - Stack Kit for Front Load Washer/Dryer
- Stack Kit provides a galvanized bracket to stack your new Duet washer and dryer vertically, dryer over washer
- May be installed in an enclosure if water supply faucets, electrical outlets and gas line connection (gas dryer only) are available
- Installation instructions included. Basic tools required
- At least two people needed to lift and move the units for your own safety
Flexible Installation with Matching Dryer