3.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 16 pairs of jeans in a single load.
- You can clean larger, fewer loads to help save time and energy.
- Or take advantage of the ample space to wash bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags or dog beds.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings - with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
12 Automatic Cycles
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance.
- This option lowers water temperature and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
- Activates after the load is finished and tumbles clothes periodically to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Clothes stay fresh without having transfer them to the dryer immediately.
Quiet Spin Technology
- Reduces noise and vibration by minimizing movement of the wash drum during spin cycles making installation on an upper floor possible.
Cold Wash Cycle
- This eco-efficient cold water cycle cleans as well as a warm water wash.
- An initial wash phase at the beginning of the cycle uses a high detergent concentration to remove tough stains like stains include grass, blueberry juice, red wine.
- This cycle uses less energy because there is no need to heat the water or maintain the temperature during the cycle.
Active Wear Cycle
- Clean small loads of active wear such as biking shorts, tank tops, running tights and other performance clothing.
- This cycle combines low-speed tumbling and medium-speed spin for gentle fabric care.
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
Deep Clean Wash System
- Combines two powerful technologies for optimal results.
- The Anti-Escape valve ensures the maximum concentration of detergent is used, while Care Control temperature management keeps wash water warm enough for detergent enzymes to work.
Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
1,200 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
Heavy Duty Cycle
Whitest Whites Cycle
- Raises water tempeatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
Small Load Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Delay Wash (Up To 10 Hours)
- Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 10 hours later, during off-peak hours when utility rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer is more convenient.
Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists odors, rust and chipping.
- The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
Automatic Dispenser System
- Holds and releases each additive at the appropriate time to eliminate the need for return trips while enhancing cleaning and whitening performance.
Estimated Time Remaining Display
*Inlet Hose NOT Included eith Unit*