Industrial-Grade Washer Hoses
Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Feel Confident In Your Clothes
Look you best every day with their innovative high-efficiency washers and high-efficiency dryers. Exclusive 6th Sense technology makes sure everything you clean comes out ready to wear, offering the best care for your clothes. Innovative features like Precision Dispense Ultra and Advanced Moisture Sensing help save money, energy and time. You can be confident they'll always take care of your favorite jeans or sweater and save you money doing it.
This washer uses 154 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.08.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Max Spin Speed:
Up To 1,200 RPM
Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal:
Estimated Time Remaining Display:
6th Sense Technology
Temperature Management System:
Quiet Spin Technology:
Number Of Temperatures:
Whitest Whites Cycle:
NSF Certified Allergen Cycle:
Clean Washer Cycle:
Yes with Affresh Washer Cleaner
NSF Certified Sanitize Options:
Delay Wash Option:
Up To 10 Hours
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with Door Open:
3.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 16 pairs of jeans in a single load.
- You can clean larger, fewer loads to help save time and energy.
- Or take advantage of the ample space to wash bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags or dog beds.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings - with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
12 Automatic Cycles
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance.
- This option lowers water temperature and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
- Activates after the load is finished and tumbles clothes periodically to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Clothes stay fresh without having transfer them to the dryer immediately.
Quiet Spin Technology
- Reduces noise and vibration by minimizing movement of the wash drum during spin cycles making installation on an upper floor possible.
Cold Wash Cycle
- This eco-efficient cold water cycle cleans as well as a warm water wash.
- An initial wash phase at the beginning of the cycle uses a high detergent concentration to remove tough stains like stains include grass, blueberry juice, red wine.
- This cycle uses less energy because there is no need to heat the water or maintain the temperature during the cycle.
Active Wear Cycle
- Clean small loads of active wear such as biking shorts, tank tops, running tights and other performance clothing.
- This cycle combines low-speed tumbling and medium-speed spin for gentle fabric care.
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
Deep Clean Wash System
- Combines two powerful technologies for optimal results.
- The Anti-Escape valve ensures the maximum concentration of detergent is used, while Care Control temperature management keeps wash water warm enough for detergent enzymes to work.
Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
1,200 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
Heavy Duty Cycle
Whitest Whites Cycle
- Raises water tempeatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
Small Load Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Delay Wash (Up To 10 Hours)
- Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 10 hours later, during off-peak hours when utility rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer is more convenient.
Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists odors, rust and chipping.
- The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
Automatic Dispenser System
- Holds and releases each additive at the appropriate time to eliminate the need for return trips while enhancing cleaning and whitening performance.
Estimated Time Remaining Display
*Inlet Hose NOT Included eith Unit*
Whirlpool Duet WFW9151YW Reviews