CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
3.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 16 pairs of jeans in a single load.
- You can clean larger, fewer loads to help save time and energy.
- Or take advantage of the ample space to wash bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags or dog beds.
1,100 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
Deep Clean Wash System
- Combines two powerful technologies for optimal results.
- The Anti-Escape valve ensures the maximum concentration of detergent is used, while Care Control temperature management keeps wash water warm enough for detergent enzymes to work.
- Helps reduce operational noise with a sound-absorbing pad on the front of the washer cabinet.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists odors, rust and chipping.
- The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Select a Delicates Cycle when cleaning delicate or knit items.
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Heavy Duty Cycle
- A faster spin speed coupled with the Direct Inject system works to remove the toughest stains from the toughest and heaviest fabrics.
3 Temperature Settings
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
Rinse and Spin Option
3-Tray Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Automatic detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers give you the freedom and confidence to load and go.
Automatic Water Level Control
- The Duet washer can save up to 23 gallons of water per load.
- Built-in sensors regulate the amount of water used to match the size of the load so that only the absolute minimum water needed is used.
Smooth Spin Technology
- Shock absorbers, springs and electronic controls help redistribute the load automatically and minimize movement of the wash drum during the spin cycle.
- The result is less noise and vibration for laundry without disruption.
Optional Storage Pedestals
- Whirlpool brand offers an ergonomic solution for its front-load washers and dryers to help reduce bending, stooping, or arching.
- Based on your height and laundry room needs, optional 10" and 15.5" pedestals make loading, unloading, and filling the dispensers easier.
Optional Laundry Tower
Optional Laundry Worksurface
- Convert your washer and dryer top into a seamless surface to sort, treat and fold.
Optional Stack Kit #8572546
- Stack Kit provides a galvanized bracket to stack your new Duet washer and dryer vertically, dryer over washer.