Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Available at AJ Madison.
Duet Steam Washer
With full-color widescreen LCD controls and Laundry Apps, you get unmatched fabric care. Plus, the 6 hour TumbleFresh option helps prevent wrinkles and keeps the fabrics fresh. This washer also features unique lines and chrome accents. Color options include White and chrome shadow.
This washer uses 143 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.86.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
4.1 cu. ft.
Energy Star Qualified:
CEE Tier III Level
15A; 120V; 60Hz
Number of Temperatures:
Estimated Time Remaining:
Internal Water Heater:
Automatic Water Level Control:
3-Tray Dispenser Drawer
Temperature Control System:
Care Control Temperature Management
6 Hour TumbleFresh Option:
Quiet Spin 360 Technology:
Adaptive Clean Wash System:
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
See Written Warranty for Full Details
Dimensions and Weight
4.1 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load. The washer's 4.1 cu. ft. capacity wash drum offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
Cold Wash Cycle
- Provides the best care for your clothes, using adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics.
- Penetrates stains and pre-treats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent. The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
6 Hour TumbleFresh Option
- Activates after the load is finished if selected, tumbling clothes periodically. Keep clothes fresh and reduce wrinkles by continually tumbling clothes after cycles end for up to 6 hours.
On/Off PreSoak Option
- Adds extra time for soaking before the wash cycle starts. When the 30-minute presoak option is complete, the wash cycle will start automatically.
- Allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
Quiet Spin 360 Technology
- Now you can place your laundry pair virtually anywhere and be assured of balanced performance and vibration control. The washer takes into account where it's installed and adapts to improve it's balance over time.
Sanitize Cycle with Steam
- Eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria. The sanitize cycle can be applied to the normal/casual, whitest whites, heavy duty and bulky items cycle.
Adaptive Clean Wash System
- Automatically senses the size of each load to use just the right amount of water to deliver great cleaning. The wash system is 10% more gentle while delivering better cleaning performance that virtually eliminates the need to pre-treat.
Whitest Whites Cycle
- Raises water temperatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.