Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Feel Confident In Your Clothes
Look your best every day with their innovative high-efficiency washers and high-efficiency dryers. Exclusive 6th Sense technology makes sure everything you clean comes out ready to wear, offering the best care for your clothes. Innovative features like Precision Dispense Ultra and Advanced Moisture Sensing help save money, energy and time. You can be confident they'll always take care of your favorite jeans or sweater and save you money doing it.
This washer uses 143 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.86.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
4.1 cu. ft.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Energy Star Qualified:
Number of Temperatures:
Quiet Wash Ultra Noise Reduction System:
Temperature Control System:
Care Control Temperature Management
3-Tray Dispenser Drawer
Up to 8 Hours
Adaptive Clean Wash System:
On/Off Extra Rinse Option:
Estimated Time Remaining Display:
Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance
See Written Warranty for Full Details
Dimensions and Weight
4.1 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load. The washer's 4.1 cu. ft. capacity wash drum offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
Best Care for your Clothes with the Cold Wash Cycle
- Provides the best care for your clothes using adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics.
- Penetrates stains and pre-treats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent. The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
Energy Star Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
6 Hour TumbleFresh Option
- Activates after the load is finished if selected, tumbling clothes periodically. Keep clothes fresh and reduce wrinkles by continually tumbling clothes after cycle's end for up to 6 hours.
- Allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
Adaptive Clean Wash System
- Automatically senses the size of each load to use just the right amount of water to deliver great cleaning. The wash system is 10% more gentle, while delivering better cleaning performance that virtually eliminates the need to pre-treat.
Smart Temperature Control
- The care control temperature management system enabled by 6th sense technology helps protect your clothes by controlling water amount and temperature.
Eco-Sanitize Cycle with Oxi
- Eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria by mixing detergent and oxi additive. Can be applied to the normal/casual, whitest whites, heavy duty and bulky items cycle.
Tap Touch Controls
- The tap touch interface featured on select models bring high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to washer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space.
Whirlpool Duet WFW80HEBW Reviews