In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the "Workshops for Precision Engineering and Electrical Engineering" in Stuttgart, Germany. Since then, Bosch has grown into a global leader through its dedication to innovation and quality engineering. Bosch is one of the companies with the most patent applications worldwide. Today, Bosch operates in almost 50 countries on every continent through subsidiaries and associated companies. All around the world, the Bosch name stands for innovation, quality and product diversity. Available at AJ Madison.
Since Bosch introduced their front-loading models in Europe over 50 years ago, their washers and dryers have steadily been advancing and improving. Their machines are so advanced that it's the most energy efficient in America, using 76% less water and almost 72% less energy then conventional top-loading machines. It offers superior cleaning results and quieter operation. Bosch washers and dryers is the best you'll ever own do to the powerful combination of efficiency, performance, value and engineering.
Bosch introduces their Vision line of washers and dryers. These appliances come with advanced features that deliver the most efficient performance without compromising cleaning results. Vision laundry is the future of front-load laundry.
This washer uses 130 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $14.42.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Maximum spin speed:
Noise level washing:
52 dB (A)
Total annual energy consumption:
Spin speed options:
Leak protection system:
Multiple water protection
Start delay time max:
Internal water heater included:
Total annual water consumption:
Color of appliance:
Length outlet hose:
Length inlet hose:
Stain Removal Option:
Weight and Dimensions
Energy efficiency class:
Energy Star Qualified:
Length of electrical supply cord:
- EcoSmart Technology features an intelligent network of sensors making Bosch the most efficient brand in America
- EcoAction Option Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Bosch Washers Exceed Federal Energy Standards by up to 102%
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR 2011 Guidelines
- ActiveWater turns 13 gal. into 400 gal. of washing power
- Bosch is the most water efficient brand in the U.S.
- Bosch is the 2009 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year
- ActiveClean engineering for better cleaning performance
- 1200 rpm max spin for drier clothes and efficient drying
- Stain Removal Option targets the widest variety of stains in just one cycle
- XxtraSanitary heats wash water up 170F
- Drum Sanitize heats water up to 175F to clean the drum
- Comforter Cycle to deep clean bulky items like comforters
- Quick Full cycle cleans any size load in just 45 min. every time
- Quick Light 20 cycle for small little soil loads in just 20 Min.
- Allergy Rinse option removes any trace of detergent
- BabyCare cycle cleans with extra water & high temperatures
- Cold Intensive cycle cleans aggressively with cold water
- Drain/Spin cycle drains and spins moisture out of clothes
- Wool/Handwash cycle for gentle treatment of sensitive fabrics
- AVS Anit-Vibration System for near silent, smooth operation
- AquaShield leak sensor prevents major water damage
- NSF Certified kills 99.9% of most common household bacteria
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal - two year limited warranty
Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX WFVC6450UC Reviews