History of Bosch
1886 - A modern industrial giant began humbly enough when German engineer, Robert Bosch, opened his "Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Engineering." 1906 - Bosch had established its first U.S. subsidiary. That was followed by 60 years of growth into what became the Robert Bosch LLC. 1990 - Through acquisitions and innovation engineering, Bosch Appliances had grown to 41 subsidiaries worldwide. 1997 - Bosch made a bold commitment to the U.S. market with the construction of the New Bern, North Carolina Dishwasher plant. 2001 - Bosch Appliances are now available in 100 countries across the globe. The brand is proud to be ranked as the #1 and #2 dishwashers in a leading consumer magazine. 2002 - The on-going quality dedication and quest for innovation continue to make Bosch the leader in upscale appliances. Available at AJ Madison.
Their machines are so advanced that they are the most energy-and water-efficient brand of full-sized, front-load washers in the U.S. All this while still offering superior cleaning results. The powerful combination of efficiency, safety, value and engineering is what makes Bosch washers and dryers the best you'll ever own.
This washer uses 120 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $13.31.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Energy Efficiency Class:
Energy Star Qualified:
120 V - 3 Prong
Maximum Spin Speed:
Silence Level - Washing:
Internal Water Heater:
Spin Speed Options:
Leak Protection System:
Multiple Water Protection
Start Delay Time Max:
Main Color Of Product:
Dimensions and Weights
- EcoSmart Technology features an intelligent network of sensors making Bosch the most efficient brand in America.
- EcoAction Option Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%.
- Bosch Washers Exceed Federal Energy Standards by up to 102%.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR 2011 Guidelines - Uses only 120 kWh/yr.
- ActiveWater turns 13 gal. into 400 gal. of washing power.
- Bosch is the most water efficient brand in the U.S.
- Bosch is the 2009 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year.
- ActiveClean engineering for better cleaning performance.
- 1,150 RPM max spin for drier clothes and efficient drying.
- Drum Sanitize heats water up to 175°F to clean the drum.
- XxtraSanitary heats wash water up 170°F.
- Quick Full cycle cleans any size load in just 45 min. every time.
- Allergy Rinse option removes any trace of detergent.
- Delicate cycle gently washes hand wash and special-care items.
- Drain/Spin cycle drains and spins moisture out of clothes.
- Wool/Handwash cycle for gentle treatment of sensitive fabrics.
- AVS Anit-Vibration System for near silent, smooth operation.
- Virtually silent: 52 dBA.
- NSF Certified kills 99.9% of most common household bacteria.
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal - two year limited warranty.
Bosch Vision 300 Series DLX WFVC4400UC Reviews