In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the "Workshops for Precision Engineering and Electrical Engineering" in Stuttgart, Germany. Since then, Bosch has grown into a global leader through its dedication to innovation and quality engineering. Bosch is one of the companies with the most patent applications worldwide. Today, Bosch operates in almost 50 countries on every continent through subsidiaries and associated companies. All around the world, the Bosch name stands for innovation, quality and product diversity. Available at AJ Madison.
Since Bosch introduced their front-loading models in Europe over 50 years ago, their washers and dryers have steadily been advancing and improving. Their machines are so advanced that it's the most energy efficient in America, using 76% less water and almost 72% less energy then conventional top-loading machines. It offers superior cleaning results and quieter operation. Bosch washers and dryers is the best you'll ever own do to the powerful combination of efficiency, performance, value and engineering.
Bosch introduces their Vision line of washers and dryers. These appliances come with advanced features that deliver the most efficient performance without compromising cleaning results. Vision laundry is the future of front-load laundry.
Maximum spin speed:
Noise level washing:
52 dB (A)
Noise level spinning:
TBD dB (A)
Total annual energy consumption:
Spin speed options:
Start delay time max:
Internal water heater included:
Energy efficiency class:
Energy Star Qualified:
Total annual water consumption:
Color of appliance:
Length outlet hose:
Length inlet hose:
Weights and Dimensions
Length of electrical supply cord:
- EcoSmart Technology features an intelligent network of sensors making Bosch the most efficient brand in America
- EcoAction Option Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Bosch Washers Exceed Federal Energy Standards by up to 102%
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR 2011 Guidelines - Uses only 130 kWh/yr
- ActiveWater turns 13 gal. into 400 gal. of washing power
- Bosch is the most water efficient brand in the U.S.
- Bosch is the 2009 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year
- ActiveClean engineering for better cleaning performance
- 1100 rpm max spin for drier clothes and efficient drying
- XxtraSanitary heats wash water up 170F
- Quick Full cycle cleans any size load in just 45 min. every time
- Allergy Rinse option removes any trace of detergent
- Delicate cycle gently washes hand wash & special-care items
- Drain/Spin cycle drains and spins moisture out of clothes
- Wool/Handwash cycle for gentle treatment of sensitive fabrics
- AVS Anti-Vibration System for near silent, smooth operation
- NSF Certified kills 99.9% of most common household bacteria
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal - Two year limited warranty
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Winter Promotion 2016 - Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Enhance your kitchen with AJ Madison's Henckels Winter Promotion.
Spend $5000 on a Kitchen Package from the Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - a $299 value.
Spend $7500 on a Kitchen Package from Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - a $599 value.
ZWilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - ZW7PCS
ZWilling J.A. Henchels 7 Piece Cermamic Cookware Set - 64080000
Make sure that you have the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set (if applicable) in your cart in order to get them for free!
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.