In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the "Workshops for Precision Engineering and Electrical Engineering" in Stuttgart, Germany. Since then, Bosch has grown into a global leader through its dedication to innovation and quality engineering. Bosch is one of the companies with the most patent applications worldwide. Today, Bosch operates in almost 50 countries on every continent through subsidiaries and associated companies. All around the world, the Bosch name stands for innovation, quality and product diversity.
Since Bosch introduced their front-loading models in Europe over 50 years ago, their washers and dryers have steadily been advancing and improving. Their machines are so advanced that it's the most energy efficient in America, using 76% less water and almost 72% less energy then conventional top-loading machines. It offers superior cleaning results and quieter operation. Bosch washers and dryers is the best you'll ever own do to the powerful combination of efficiency, performance, value and engineering.
Nexxt washers are built to take care of more then just clothing with dozens of innovative features. The new and larger 3.81 cu. ft. drum is inclined for easier loading and allows clothing to tumble in a complete 3-D rotation. The suspended brushless motor helps reduce noise to an unprecedented 54 dB. You'll never have to struggle to reach for the last sock again with the largest door opening in its class.
This washer uses 151 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $16.08.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2007 national average electricity cost of $.1065 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
*Operating cost based on electric water heating.
Nexxt 800 Series Washer
Also available in:
Silver and White
Energy Use (kWh/year):
Modified Energy Factor (MEF):
Annual Water Consumption:
Internal Water Heater:
Door Handle Strip:
Bull's Eye Ring:
Chrome (Outer Ring)
Regular/Cotton - Cold, Warm, Hot - Temp Boost:
Cold, Warm, Hot
Perma Press - Cold, Warm, Hot:
Heating Wattage (W):
- For ultimate efficiency, Bosch washers offer ECOOPTION, which adjusts water temperature and cycle length with the touch of a button to reduce energy consumption up to 20% per cycle
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- All Bosch laundry machines are ENERGY STAR qualified, which has helped make Nexxt washers the most efficient models on the market
- They reduce energy consumption by 72% and water usage by 76%,
- compared to conventional top-loading models
Spin Speed 1,200 rpm
- Bosch washers spin your clothes at an extremely high speed, up to 1,200 rpm, helping to remove the most water possible before you move your clothes into the dryer
- This minimizes energy usage during the drying process
54dB - Quiet Performance
- Bosch laundry appliances uses brushless motors, suspended pump systems and special sound-deadening material to keep them exceptionally quiet while in operation
- Which means they can be installed virtually anywhere in the home without causing a disturbance
Quietest Washer in U.S.
Quiet Wash Drive System
- Tender loving care starts with technology
- So we offer SENSOTRONIC PLUS, a network of sensors that analyze your wash, determining load size, temperature and more, then adjusts levels automatically to care gently for everything from wool to silk
- As your wash gently tumbles, Bosch's patented ARCHIE paddles cascade water from high above, rinsing away suds and giving your laundry a complete, gentle clean, without the use of a harmful agitator
- Plus, an ingenious inclined drum helps ensure that not a single shirt goes unturned
- Using a thermostat-controlled, intelligent sensor for improved precision, this innovative cycle heats up the water to 170°F and maintains this temperature for exactly 3 minutes
- After killing 99.9% of most common household bacteria, the water temperature is reduced to a gentler 150°F to prevent fabric breakdown
- Clothes are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with no damage to the fibers
- The littlest people in the house usually account for the toughest stains
- This cycle heats the wash water up to 150°F to remove even the most stubborn stains with ease
- Bosch has engineered a special wash program designed especially to care for denim
- It features specific temperature and spin profiles to prevent fading, which prolongs the life of the fabric
- This wash cycle has been engineered to waterproof ski apparel, rain gear and other breathable outerwear
- Simply pour your waterproofing product into the dispenser chamber, select the AQUAGUARD program and renew the waterproof layer of your garment
Internal Water Heater
- Many washer heaters operate on timers
- But Bosch washers have thermostats that monitor and automatically adjust the water to precisely the right temperature
- So your clothes are washed thoroughly, efficiently and gently
3.81 Cubic Foot Large Capacity Washer
Bosch Nexxt 800 Series WFMC8400UC Reviews