In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the "Workshops for Precision Engineering and Electrical Engineering" in Stuttgart, Germany. Since then, Bosch has grown into a global leader through its dedication to innovation and quality engineering. Bosch is one of the companies with the most patent applications worldwide. Today, Bosch operates in almost 50 countries on every continent through subsidiaries and associated companies. All around the world, the Bosch name stands for innovation, quality and product diversity.
Since Bosch introduced their front-loading models in Europe over 50 years ago, their washers and dryers have steadily been advancing and improving. Their machines are so advanced that it's the most energy efficient in America, using 76% less water and almost 72% less energy then conventional top-loading machines. It offers superior cleaning results and quieter operation. Bosch washers and dryers is the best you'll ever own do to the powerful combination of efficiency, performance, value and engineering.
Nexxt washers are built to take care of more then just clothing with dozens of innovative features. The new and larger 3.81 cu. ft. drum is inclined for easier loading and allows clothing to tumble in a complete 3-D rotation. The suspended brushless motor helps reduce noise to an unprecedented 54 dB. You'll never have to struggle to reach for the last sock again with the largest door opening in its class.
500 Plus Series
Nexxt 500 Plus Series Washer
Also available in:
White, Silver, Champagne
Energy Use (kWh/year):
Modified Energy Factor (MEF):
Annual Water Consumption:
Internal Water Heater:
Door Handle Strip:
Bull's Eye Ring:
Chrome (Outer Ring)
Regular/Cotton - Cold, Warm, Hot - Temp Boost:
Cold, Warm, Hot
Perma Press - Cold, Warm, Hot:
Supply Voltage (V):
Heating Wattage (W):
- For ultimate efficiency, Bosch washers offer ECOOPTION, which adjusts water temperature and cycle length with the touch of a button to reduce energy consumption up to 20% per cycle
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- All Bosch laundry machines are ENERGY STAR qualified, which has helped make Nexxt washers the most efficient models on the market
- They reduce energy consumption by 72% and water usage by 76%,
- compared to conventional top-loading models
Spin Speed 1,100 rpm
- Bosch washers spin your clothes at an extremely high speed, up to 1,200 rpm, helping to remove the most water possible before you move your clothes into the dryer
- This minimizes energy usage during the drying process
54dB - Quiet Performance
- Bosch laundry appliances uses brushless motors, suspended pump systems and special sound-deadening material to keep them exceptionally quiet while in operation
- Which means they can be installed virtually anywhere in the home without causing a disturbance
Quietest Washer in U.S.
Quiet Wash Drive System
- Tender loving care starts with technology
- So we offer SENSOTRONIC PLUS, a network of sensors that analyze your wash, determining load size, temperature and more, then adjusts levels automatically to care gently for everything from wool to silk
- As your wash gently tumbles, Bosch's patented ARCHIE paddles cascade water from high above, rinsing away suds and giving your laundry a complete, gentle clean, without the use of a harmful agitator
- Plus, an ingenious inclined drum helps ensure that not a single shirt goes unturned
- Using a thermostat-controlled, intelligent sensor for improved precision, this innovative cycle heats up the water to 170°F and maintains this temperature for exactly 3 minutes
- After killing 99.9% of most common household bacteria, the water temperature is reduced to a gentler 150°F to prevent fabric breakdown
- Clothes are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with no damage to the fibers
- The littlest people in the house usually account for the toughest stains
- This cycle heats the wash water up to 150°F to remove even the most stubborn stains with ease
Quick Wash 25 Cycle
- When you're running short on time and you need clean clothes fast, this convenient cycle cleans lightly soiled loads in as little as 25 minutes
- Bosch has engineered a special wash program designed especially to care for denim
- It features specific temperature and spin profiles to prevent fading, which prolongs the life of the fabric
Internal Water Heater
- Many washer heaters operate on timers
- But Bosch washers have thermostats that monitor and automatically adjust the water to precisely the right temperature
- So your clothes are washed thoroughly, efficiently and gently
3.81 Cubic Foot Large Capacity Washer
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Winter Promotion 2016 - Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Enhance your kitchen with AJ Madison's Henckels Winter Promotion.
Spend $5000 on a Kitchen Package from the Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - a $299 value.
Spend $7500 on a Kitchen Package from Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - a $599 value.
ZWilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - ZW7PCS
ZWilling J.A. Henchels 7 Piece Cermamic Cookware Set - 64080000
Make sure that you have the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set (if applicable) in your cart in order to get them for free!
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.