Whirlpool 5.8 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Gas Range with Center Oval Burner
This freestanding range from Whirlpool features a 54,500 BTU cooktop and a 5.8 cu. ft. capacity convection oven, giving you the space and power you require for high-performance cooking. With Whirlpool's innovative Frozen Bake technology, you can skip preheating for favorites like pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets and fries. Frozen foods can be cooked faster and with no sacrifice of quality. Get quick access to spills on the cooktop with our industry-exclusive EZ-2-Lift™ hinged cast-iron grates. The hinged design allows you to wipe up under them without removing them entirely. For a more thorough clean, the grates are also dishwasher-safe. With the 17,000 BTU SpeedHeat™ Burner, you can sear and boil quickly with high temperatures. For food that's oven-cooked to absolute perfection, this range features True Convection. True convection cooking helps you cook foods faster by using a third element plus a fan to distribute hot air evenly over, under and around food. When it comes time to clean your oven, you can get odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes: AquaLift® self-cleaning technology uses only water and low heat to help remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven. This low-maintenance, high-performance range is a stand-out in Whirlpool's excellent selection of kitchen ranges. Available at AJ Madison.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter.
Configuration and Overview
Cooktop Element Style:
Cooktop Surface Color:
Color Coordinated Black on Stainless
Cooktop Surface Material:
Porcelain Coated Steel
Number of Cooking Element-Burners:
Center Rear Element-Burner Power:
Center Rear Element-Burner Type:
Left Front Element-Burner Power:
Left Front Element-Burner Type:
Left Rear Element-Burner Power:
Left Rear Element-Burner Type:
Right Front Element-Burner Power:
Right Front Element-Burner Type:
Right Rear Element-Burner Power:
Right Rear Element-Burner Type:
Continuous With Hinge
Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust:
Heating Element On Indicator Light:
Hot Surface Indicator Light:
Power On Indicator Light:
Bake Element Power:
Broiler Element Power:
Top of Oven
Convection Element Power:
Convection Element Type:
Bake, Broil, Roast
Oven Rack Type:
2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity
Frozen Bake, Energy Save Mode, Keep Warm Setting, Delay Start, Cook Time Indicator, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Control Lock
Frozen Bake™ Technology
- Skip preheating for favorites like pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries or pies so you can cook frozen foods faster.
EZ-2-Lift™ Hinged Cast-Iron Grates
- Get quick access to spills on the cooktop with our industry-exclusive EZ-2-Lift™ hinged cast-iron grates. The hinged design allows you to wipe up under them without removing them entirely. For a more thorough clean, the grates are also dishwasher-safe.
True Convection Cooking
- True convection cooking helps you cook foods faster by using a third element plus a fan to distribute hot air evenly over, under and around food.
- Sear and boil quickly with the high temperatures provided by the 17,000-BTU SpeedHeat™ burner.
Center Oval Burner
- The oval shape of this fifth burner fits large griddles and other longer cookware so they heat evenly on the range top.
AquaLift® Self-Cleaning Technology
- Get odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes. AquaLift® self-cleaning technology uses only water and low heat to help remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- Your oven will do the math for you when you need to convert traditional recipes for convection cooking, automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- Save time when you only need to bake on one rack. Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly.
5.8 cu. ft. Capacity
Large Oven Window
#1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
Whirlpool WFG745H0F Reviews