Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Whirlpool's commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas range features TimeSavor Convection Cooking System, which uses a fan in the back of the oven to distribute hot air more efficiently over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices.
Available at AJ Madison.
5.8 Cu. Ft.
Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode
Max Capacity Rack
AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
TimeSavor Convection Cooking System
- Uses a fan in the back of the oven to distribute hot air more efficiently over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices.
AquaLift Self-Clean Technology
- Our most energy-efficient cleaning cycle uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- When the cleaning cycle is complete, soils and excess water can be easily removed with a dry towel.
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating.
Industry's Largest Capacity Range Available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool brand's 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas ranges.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window.
- Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the EasyView extra-large oven window.
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with burners that offer 15,000 or 17,000 BTUs.
5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- Delivers precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- Take advantage of this oven's flexible cooking capacity with the split rack.
- This rack can be removed to make room for large or tall items like a turkey and reattached to make a full rack.
- Use faster convection cooking with all of your favorite recipes.
- The convection conversion feature automatically adjusts the oven temperature, taking the guesswork out of programming your oven.
- This large griddle offers you more cooking area and flexibility than ever before.
- Now you can cook pancakes, burgers and other favorite foods quickly and easily.
- The flexible griddle can be placed on multiple cooktop locations for even greater cooking options.
Max Capacity Rack
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean.
- Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
Lower Storage Drawer
- Provides extra space for your pots and pans.
Whirlpool WFG710H0AS Reviews