Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Enjoy cooking precision and control with a Whirlpool freestanding gas range. Advanced oven temperature management systems surround food with even temperatures for consistent results every time. On the cooktop, sealed burners provide stable heat from simmering to boiling. The porcelain SpillGuard cooktop on this 5.0 cu. ft. freestanding gas range helps prevent occasional spills from running over the edge.
Depth Including Handles:
5.0 cu. ft.
(1) 5,000 BTU; (1) 8,000 BTU; (1) 9,500 BTU; (2) 15,500 BTU
Bake Burner Rating:
Broil Burner Rating:
Temperature Management System:
Left Front Burner Rating:
Left Rear Burner Rating:
Right Front Burner Rating:
Right Rear Burner Rating:
High Upswept Porcelain
Keep Warm 5th Element:
Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:
CleanBake Hidden Element:
Closed-Door Convection Broiling:
Sabbath Mode Functions:
Automatic Door Latch:
Cleaning System Variable Time:
Control Lock Out Function:
Broil and Serve Drawer:
Flush with Cabinet Design:
Pilotless Electronic Ignition:
15. 120. 60. AC-Only. A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.
- Cast-Iron, Full-Width, Satin-Finish Grates
- Easy-to-clean, dishwasher-safe grates span the entire cooktop, so it's easier to shift pots and pans around.
- The satin finish resists wear and provides a smoother look and feel.
- Cooktop contains spills and allows for easier cleanup.
- Oven capacity has been increased to 5.0 cu. ft. to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- (1) 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- Produces a gentle heat that is perfect for melting chocolates or simmering sauces.
- (2) 15,500 BTU Power Burners
- (1) 8,000 BTU Middle Burner
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Adjustable Time Self-Cleaning System
- Allows the self-cleaning system to be adjusted in 15-minute intervals, according to the user's needs.
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Provides extra space for your pots and pans.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170° F and 500° F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
Whirlpool WFG381LVQ Reviews