Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances customers will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This 6.2 cu. ft. capacity electric range features the TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking system. A rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the oven circulate hot air over, under and around food to bake quicker than an oven without true convection. TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking roasts 30% faster.
Available at AJ Madison.
6.2 Cu. Ft.
Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode
Convection Element Wattage @240v:
Convection Element Wattage @120v:
TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking System
- Seal in flavor and juices with the TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking system.
- A rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the oven circulate hot air over, under and around food to bake quicker than an oven without true convection.
- TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking roasts 30% faster.
AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
12"/9"/6" Triple Radiant Element
- Provides the space-saving advantage of having three elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The 6" inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
10" Rapid Boil Element
- A more powerful radiant element brings liquids to a boil quicker and provides cooking flexibility by accommodating various sizes of cookware.
6" Warm Zone Element
- Prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- This low-powered fifth element provides added flexibility and convenience.
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently.
- Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating.
AquaLift Self-Cleaning System
- Whirlpool's most energy-efficient cleaning cycle uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- When the cleaning cycle is complete, soils and excess water can be easily removed with a dry towel.
Industry's Largest Capacity Range Available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool brand's 6.2 cu. ft. capacity electric ranges.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window.
- Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the EasyView extra-large oven window.
Max Capacity Rack
- Take advantage of this oven's flexible cooking capacity with the split rack.
- This rack can be removed to make room for large or tall items like a turkey and reattached to make a full rack.
- Use faster convection cooking with all of your favorite recipes.
- The convection conversion feature automatically adjusts the oven temperature, taking the guesswork out of programming your oven.
Hidden Bake Element
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean.
- Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Keeps food warm in a separate, heated drawer.
- Multiple temperature settings provide flexibility and help ensure that food done ahead of schedule doesn't get cold before the entire meal is ready to serve.