Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances customers will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This 5.3 cu. ft. capacity electric range features AccuBake temperature management system with a built-in sensor that monitors oven temperature and controls cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
Available at AJ Madison.
5.3 Cu. Ft.
Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode
AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
12"/9" Dual Radiant Elements
- Provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The 9" inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in medium-sized pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
6" Warm Zone Element
- Prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- This low-powered fifth element provides added flexibility and convenience.
- Streamlined technology makes cleaning the oven a breeze.
- Skip using harsh cleaners or the mess of foams and sprays.
- Simply set the range to clean for two to four hours and let the deep cleaning process do all the work for you.
- Spot clean the open floor 9X faster than a traditional self-cleaning cycle using only 1-1/4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed.
- Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for self cleaning cycles.
Hidden Bake Element
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean.
- Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170° F and 500° F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
Lower Storage Drawer
- Provides extra space for your pots and pans.