Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances customers will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This large 5.3 cu. ft. capacity electric range features the AccuBake temperature management system, which uses a sensor to monitor oven temperature for consistent cooking results every time. The SteamClean option spot cleans your oven interior in less than 30 minutes, while the hidden bake element creates a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
Depth Including Handles:
5.3 cu. ft.
(3) 6"; (1) 9"/6"; (1) 12"
Bake Element Rating:
Broiler Element Rating:
Temperature Management System:
Left Front Burner Rating:
12" - 3,000 Watts
Left Rear Burner Rating:
6" - 1,200 Watts
Right Front Burner Rating:
9"/6" - 3,000/1,400 Watts
Right Rear Burner Rating:
6" - 1,000 Watts
Keep Warm 5th Element:
Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:
CleanBake Hidden Element:
Closed-Door Convection Broiling:
Sabbath Mode Functions:
Automatic Door Latch:
Cleaning System Variable Time:
Control Lock Out Function:
Broil and Serve Drawer:
Flush with Cabinet Design:
Pilotless Electronic Ignition:
40. 120/240. 60. AC-Only. Use Copper Wire Only. A Four-Wire or Three-Wire, Single Phase Electrical Supply Required. A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.
- Spot cleans the oven floor in 20 minutes.
- Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Oven capacity has been increased to 5.3 cu. ft. to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- (1) 6 in./9 in. Dual Radiant Element
- Provides uniform heat of large skillets and pots for better results.
- This fifth cooktop element keeps food warm while other dishes are being prepared.
- (2) 6 in. Radiant Elements
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Adjustable Time Self-Cleaning System
- Allows the self-cleaning system to be adjusted in 15-minute intervals, according to the user's needs.
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Eco Friendly CleanTop Ceramic Glass Cooking System
- Minimizes cleanup with a smooth glass surface that withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look for years.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170° F and 500° F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
Whirlpool WFE371LV Reviews