Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany". Available at AJ Madison.
4.3 Cu. Ft. Front Load Steam Washer
The SAMSUNG WF520 has an extra-large capacity to handle the biggest loads. You can easily wash a king-size comforter or even 31 bath towels in just one cycle! Tired of carrying laundry up and down flights of stairs Now you can use your washer on the main level of your home. Their Vibration Reduction Technology significantly reduces the washer's operating noise so it's super quiet. You'll love the convenience and large capacity of SAMSUNG's WF520 high-efficiency front load washer.
This washer uses 96 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $10.65.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Dimensions and Weight
Depth When Stacked:
4.3 cu. ft.
VRT Plus Vibration Reduction Technology:
Steam Washing Technology:
Water Temperature Setting:
3.6" Large LCD Display
Display Color (LED):
Red & White
Optional Stacking Kit:
Up to 24 Hours
Detergent Dispenser Trays
Parts and Labor:
One (1) year all parts and labor
Control Board Parts:
Two (2) years control board parts
Stainless Tub Parts:
Three (3) year Stainless Steel Tub
Ten (10) year motor
4.3 cu. ft. Capacity - Samsung's Largest Capacity Washer
- Large capacity is capable of washing an entire family's clothes at once saving time. More capacity means fewer loads, which can lower your water and electric bills. This washer easily accomodates a
- king size comforter or 31 bath towels!
Quiet Operation - VRT Plus - Vibration Reduction Technology
- VRT Plus is the second generation of the VRT technology that utilizes for the first time DUAL 3D sensors plus a 32 bit Smart Brain DSP. This provides enhanced control to maintain the lowest possible vibration and keeps the drum in perfect balance. Bottom
PowerFoam - Efficient deep-cleaning
- PowerFoam Technology Foam allows detergent to distribute evenly and penetrate fabrics 40 times faster than conventional detergents alone.
- Steam Clean helps power out stubborn stains like ketchup, grape juice, grease and grass without pre-treatment, extending the life of your clothes.
PureCycle - A washer that cleans itself
- Clean your drum with the touch of a button to ensure a fresh, clean drum without the need for detergent.
Direct Drive Motor
- Enjoy quiet, reliable operation - with no belts or pulleys to cause vibration and noise.
13 Preset Wash Cycles
- Eco Cold Wash, Normal, Heavy Duty, Permanent Press, Sanitize, Bedding, Deep Steam, Stain Away, Active Wear, Delicates/Hand Wash, Wool, Quick Wash, Rinse and Spin
6 Wash Options
- PureCycle, Delay Start-Up to 24 Hours, My Cycle, Pre Wash, Extra Wash, Extended Spin
- Pre Wash, Main Wash, Bleach, Fabric Softener
Diamond Drum for gentler washing
- Reduces wear and tear on fabrics.
Energy Star Rated
- MEF= 3.02 ; WF = 3.34 ; 107 kWh / year
- 1300 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Delay Start-Up to 24 Hours
- Optional Pedestals or Stacking Kit Available