Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
4.3 Cu. Ft. VRT Plus
PowerFoam Technology for foam you can see, clean you can feel. Capacity that fits more wash so you can fit more in your day. Steam: a simple solution for stains. VRT Plus for virtually silent washing.
This washer uses 93 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $10.31.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
4.3 Cu. Ft.
Max. Spin Speed:
Internal Water Heater:
Temperature Setting Options:
Delicates and Hand Wash:
Signal On / Off Button:
Maximum Spin Speed:
All Parts and Labor:
One (1) Year
Two (2) Years
Stainless Steel Tub:
Three (3) Years
Dimensions and Weights
Exclusive PowerFoam Technology
- Creates a powerful, yet gentle foam that easily penetrates through fabrics. Confidently wash large, bulky items like king-size comforters in just one load.
- The entire normal wash cycle is shortened by up to 15 minutes. The Cleansing jet shoots water and dissolved detergent directly onto clothes so that cleaning begins faster. Plus, the Rinsing jet showers clean tap water and drains water simultaneously.
- Fits more wash so you can do fewer loads. The 4.3 cu. ft. capacity means you can wash 2.3 laundry baskets full of clothes (or 30 bath towels) in a single load.
VRT Plus Technology- Virtually Silent Washing
- VRT Plus Technology reduces noise more than regular VRT technology by 40 percent. Special sensors keep your load balanced even at high spin speeds. Now you can install your washer on the second floor or near bedrooms without being disturbed.
- Save time treating stains by skipping any pre-treatments and using steam instead. Power out stubborn stains, such as grape juice and grease to help clothes last longer.
- Perform a quick diagnosis and get access to troubleshooting options on your smartphone.