27 Inch 4.2 cu. ft. Front Load Washer with 9 Wash Cycles
This powerful front-load washer gives you beautifully clean clothes as well as some clever features that are sure to improve your laundry experience. In addition to being able to fit large loads with its large 4.2 cu. ft. drum, you'll be able to choose from nine cycle settings. Options include a steam wash cycle that gets stains out without the need of a pre-treater, and a sanitize/allergen cycle that removes 99% of bacteria and eliminates common allergens from your clothes. Samsung's VRT technology reduces noise down to an incredibly low level. Its innovative tub design balances heavy loads quietly and with ease. Upstairs laundry has never been less obtrusive - run your washer upstairs while your children sleep without any disruptions. Available at AJ Madison.
Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader.
This clothes washer uses 95 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $10.54.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
4.2 Cu. Ft.
Color Appearance Options:
Features & Performance
9 (Normal, Heavy Duty, Permanent Press, Sanitize, Allergen, Bedding, Quick Wash, Rinse + Spin, Delicates)
10 (My Cycle, Extra Rinse, Extra Spin, Spin Only, Self Clean+, Sound On/Off Button, Smart Care, Child Lock, Delay End, Steam)
4 (Hot, Warm, Eco Warm, Cold)
4 (High, Medium, Low, No Spin)
3 (Heavy, Normal, Light)
Vibration Reduction Technology:
Main Wash, Softener, Bleach
Internal Water Heater:
Yes (900 Watts)
Stainless Steel Drum:
Direct Drive Motor:
Dimensions and Weights
9 Wash Cycles
- Normal, Heavy Duty, Permanent Press, Sanitize, Allergen, Bedding, Quick Wash, Rinse + Spin, Delicates
- My Cycle, Extra Rinse, Extra Spin, Spin Only, Self Clean+, Sound On/Off Button, Smart Care, Child Lock, Delay End, Steam
4.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- With a washer capacity of 4.2 cu. ft., or 2.8 laundry baskets, you'll save up to 3 hours on laundry every week
- Unlike other washers which release steam from above, Samsung releases steam from the bottom of the laundry tub, saturating every item in the load and leading to an even deeper clean with no pre-treatment necessary
NSF Certified Sanitize and Allergen
- Sanitize and allergen cycles eliminate up to 99% of bacteria and kill up to 95% of allergens in each laundry load. Eliminate pet dander and dust mites from your clothes with the sanitize/allergen feature
- Samsung's patented VRT technology reduces noise an incredibly low level. Its innovative tub design balances heavy loads quietly and with ease. Upstairs laundry has never been less obtrusive
- Self Clean+ technology keeps the washer tub fresh by removing dirt and bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals. Self Clean+ also sends reminders to clean the tub every forty wash cycles and even sanitizes the gasket
- Skip customer service and troubleshoot issues straight from your smartphone. Smart Care interacts with your washer and dryer to perform an immediate diagnosis and offer quick solutions
Samsung WF42H5200A Reviews