Welcome to SAMSUNG.
For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy.
At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Internal Water Heater
With the internal water heater this washer can activate NSF-Sanitize certified sanitization cycle for 99.9% bacteria-free laundry; helping to ensure the right water temperature for optimal cleaning performance. In addition this washer has a "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Clothes Washers and Dryers" according to J.D Power and Associates.
This clothes washer uses 94 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $10.43.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
3.6 cu. ft.
Direct Drive Inverter
Maximum Spin Speed:
Internal Water Heater:
Temperature Settings Options:
Hot/Cold; Warm/Warm; Warm/Cold; Cold/Cold
High; Medium; Low; No Spin
Delicates and Hand Wash:
Signal On/Off Button:
Energy Star Rated
Control Board Warranty:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Dimensions and Weights
Approximate Shipping Weight:
- Save time treating stains by skipping any pre-treatments and using steam instead. Steam wash powers out stubborn stains, such as grape juice and grease; helping clothes last longer.
Internal Water Heater
- Samsung's internal water heater activates NSF-Sanitize certified saitization cycle for 99.9% bacteria-free laundry; helping to ensure the right water temperature for optimal cleaning performance.
Quieter Was with VRT Technology
- VRT technology is so quiet you'll hardly know it's on. Special sensors keep your load balanced even at high spin speeds. Now you can install your washer on the second floor or near bedrooms without being disturbed by noise.
- Keeps drum fresh and clean by removing dirt and detergent residue. Plus, Samsung's washers use hot water, not harsh chemicals.
Large Capacity Fits More Wash
- This supper 3.6 cu. ft. capacity means you can wash 1.9 laundry baskets full of clothes (or 25 bath towels) in a single load.
NSF-Sanitize, Not Just Clean- Sanitized
- Baby clothes and bedding are now 99.9% bacteria free with this certified sanitization cycle.