Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
3.7 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency VRT Steam Front Load Washer
Capacity that fits more wash so you can fit more in your day. Steam: a simple solution for stains. VRT for virtually silent washing. PureCycle for a washer that cleans itself.
This washer uses 116 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $12.86.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
3.7 Cu. Ft.
Max. Spin Speed:
Internal Water Heater:
Up to 24 Hours
All Parts and Labor:
One (1) Year
Two (2) Years
Stainless Steel Tub:
Three (3) Years
Dimensions and Weights
Capacity that fits more wash - so you can fit more in your day.
- With this super capacity washer you can wash fewer loads, saving you water and electricity.
- Wash bath towels in a single load, freeing up time for the more important things in life.
Steam: a simple solution for stains.
- Steam helps power out stubborn stains like grease and ground-in dirt without the need for pre-treatment.
VRT reduces vibration and noise.
- Samsung's Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) provides smooth operation at high spin speeds, significantly reducing vibration and noise while improving the handling of unbalanced loads.
- This allows for installation on second floors or near bedrooms.
PureCycle for a washer that cleans itself.
- Clean your machine with the press of a button!
- PureCycle removes dirt and detergent residue from the drum using high speed spinning and hot water instead of special cleaners with harsh chemicals that you must purchase.
- It saves you money as well as help preserve the environment.
- You'll save money while conserving energy with their ENERGY STAR-rated refrigerators.
- Plus, a handy alarm alerts you when the door is left ajar or open too long.
Peace of mind with NSF certified sanitization cycle.
- Samsung's NSF certified washers eliminate 99.9%of household germs from laundry.