Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
4.0 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer
Turn your laundry room into the room you always dreamed of with the SAMSUNG WF328 washer. Create a more efficient, eco-friendly and stylish area where you can get it all done, fast. And with SAMSUNG's groundbreaking Vibration Reduction Technology, the washer is so quiet you can even use it in your bedroom while you sleep. Designed for your busy lifestyle, this SAMSUNG washing machine makes doing laundry a breeze.
This washer uses 161 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.85.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
4.0 Cu. Ft.
VRT Vibration Reduction:
Steam Washing Technology:
Water Temperature Setting:
Yes (NSF Certified)
Up to 24 Hours
Detergent Dispenser Trays
Maximum Spin Speed:
Internal Water Heater:
Optional Stacking Kit:
120 Volt; 60 Hz; 15 AMP Fuse or Circuit Breaker
Dot LED Console
Display Color (LED):
White, Blue + Red
Center Soft Touch Dial:
Parts and Labor:
One (1) Year Parts and Labor
Control Board Parts:
Two (2) Years Control Board Parts
Dimensions and Weights
4.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Actual Capacity: 3.95 cu. ft. Drum.
- Easily cleans a king sized comforter.
ENERGY STAR Compliant
- By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your SAMSUNG model is helping the environment.
- Uses less energy while saving you money.
- VRT - Vibration Reduction Technology provides quiet operation and flexibility to install on a second floor or near a bedroom.
- Direct Drive Inverter Motor - No noisy belt sounds.
VRT - Vibration Reduction Technology
- Thanks to Vibration Reduction technology (VRT), the WF328 washer can be a good choice for a 2nd floor installation
- Or outside the traditional laundry room location.
- It has a smooth operation with spin speed up to 1,200 revolutions per minute.
- SAMSUNG's unique SilverCare technology uses the natural power of silver to remove up to 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria.
- Get clothes deep-down clean with cold water.
- Samsung's SilverCare combines the power of silver with cold water and detergent.
- With no bleach or hot water necessary, you save money.
Stainless Steel Diamond Drum Design
- Reduces wear and tear on fabrics.
Direct Drive Motor
- Quiet, reliable performance.
- No whining noises from drive belts.
1,200 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
Internal Water Heater
Water Temperature Sensor
12 Preset Wash Cycles
- Heavy Duty, Normal, Whites, Permanent Press, Wool, Delicates, Towels, Bedding, Sanitize, Spin Only, Rinse and Spin, Quick Wash
- SilverCare, Delay Start - Up to 24 Hours, My Cycle, Pre Wash, Extra Wash, Extra Rinse, Extra Spin
5 Temperature Settings
- Extra Hot/Cold, Hot/Cold, Warm/Warm, Warm/Cold, Cold/Cold
5 Spin Speeds
- Extra High, High, Medium, Low, No Spin
3 Soil Levels
DOE MEF = 2.30 / WF = 3.7
Add A Garment Option
End Of Cycle Signal
Delay Start - Up to 24 Hours
- The delay start feature allows you to set the wash cycle specifics up to 24 hours ahead of the washer's starting time.
- Pre Wash, Main Wash, Bleach, Fabric Softener
Optional Pedestals or Stacking Kit Available