Whirlpool 6.4 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Electric Range with True Convection
This unique slide-in range from Whirlpool offers a spacious oven, a high-performance cooktop and a convenient storage drawer to bring powerful cooking performance to your home kitchen.
The 5 smoothtop burners offer a combined output of up to 8,600 watts. Individual burner power ranges from 100W to 3,000W, so whether you need a gentle simmer or a rapid boil, you'll have the perfect level of heat. The unique FlexHeat Triple Radiant Element is like having 3 elements in one. A 6" inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while 9" and 12" outer rings make room to heat larger cookware. Plus, the Easy-Wipe Ceramic is a breeze to clean.
The spacious 6.4 cu. ft. convection oven cooks foods fast with its special 3rd element, plus a fan to distribute hot air evenly over, under and around food. You're guaranteed evenly-heated food, convection-cooked to perfection. Whirlpool's Frozen Bake technology cooks frozen foods faster by eliminating the need to preheat the oven. Just select the food type, temperature and cook time listed on the frozen item's package and the oven will start customizing. Now you can cook frozen pizza 31% faster. Rapid Preheat cuts significant time out of your cooking routine by using all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly. When it comes time to clean the interior, get odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes: AquaLift self-cleaning technology uses only water and low heat to help remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
For a powerful slide-in electric range that's spacious, easy to maintain, and brings a handful of convenience options to your cooking routine, Whirlpool offers this fantastic new selection. Available at AJ Madison.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter.
Configuration and Overview
Cooktop Element Style:
Cooktop Surface Color:
Cooktop Surface Material:
Number of Cooking Element-Burners:
Center Rear Element-Burner Power:
Center Rear Element-Burner Size:
Center Rear Element-Burner Type:
Left Front Element-Burner Power:
Left Front Element-Burner Size:
Left Front Element-Burner Type:
Left Rear Element-Burner Power:
Left Rear Element-Burner Size:
Left Rear Element-Burner Type:
Right Front Element-Burner Power:
Right Front Element-Burner Size:
Right Front Element-Burner Type:
Right Rear Element-Burner Power:
Right Rear Element-Burner Size:
Right Rear Element-Burner Type:
Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust:
Heating Element On Indicator Light:
Hot Surface Indicator Light:
Power On Indicator Light:
Bake Element Power:
Broiler Element Power:
Top of Oven
Convection Element Type:
Bake; Broil; Roast
Oven Rack Type:
2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity
Frozen Bake; Bake; Broil; Convect Modes; Keep Warm Setting; AquaLift Self Clean; Cook Time Indicator; Delay Start; Rapid Preheat; Control Lock; Settings
ADA Height and Operation Compliant
6.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Frozen Bake Technology
- Cooks frozen foods faster by eliminating the need to preheat the oven. Just select the food type, temperature and cook time listed on the frozen item's package and the oven will start customizing.
- Now you can cook frozen pizza 31% faster, and even lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries and pies can get from the oven to the table in less time.
True Convection Cooking
- Helps you cook foods faster by using a third element plus a fan to distribute hot air evenly over, under and around food.
FlexHeat Triple Radiant Element
- The FlexHeat triple radiant element is like having three elements in one. A 6" inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while 9" and 12" outer rings make room to heat larger cookware.
- Your oven will do the math for you when you need to convert traditional recipes for convection cooking, automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures.
AquaLift Self-Cleaning Technology
- Get odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes. AquaLift self-cleaning technology uses only water and low heat to help remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- Save time when you only need to bake on one rack. Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly.
Hidden Bake Element
- Easily clean your oven without an exposed bake element in the way.
Easy-Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
Large Oven Window
Max Capacity Rack
#1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
Whirlpool Black Friday 2016 Event - Save up to $475
Save up to $475
Earn up to $150 back on each qualifying appliance you purchase! Plus receive a bonus on laundry packages, $100 off qualifying laundry pairs or $250 when you also purchase two pedestals.
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.