Whirlpool 6.2 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Electric Stove with TimeSavor Convection
This eco-friendly ceramic glass cooktop adds elegance and style to your kitchen and comes equipped with a handful of useful and powerful cooking features. The TimeSavor convection cooking system uses a fan and heating elements in the back of the oven to seal in flavor and juices. The result is evenly-heated foods, cooked to perfection. The oven has adjustable racks and can accommodate the largest of meals with a large 6.2 cu. ft. interior capacity. With the Rapid Preheat feature, you'll cut significant time out of your cooking routine. The AccuBake temperature management system regulates consistent temperatures for all your baking and broiling needs. Thawing frozen foods is quick and easy with the Frozen Bake option, which gets rid of the need to preheat the oven. And with AquaLift Self-Cleaning Technology, an innovative coating on the interior of the oven is activated with heat and water to release baked-on soil - no need for manual scrubbing to maintain a clean oven.
The ceramic glass cooktop features 5 radiant heating elements. Ceramic glass is easy to wipe clean without the need for chemicals and scrubbing. A total of 7,000 watts of cooking power gives you the potential for high-performance cooktop cooking.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter. Available at AJ Madison.
Configuration and Overview
Cooktop Element Style:
Cooktop Surface Color:
Cooktop Surface Material:
Number of Cooking Element-Burners:
Center Rear Element-Burner Power:
Center Rear Element-Burner Size:
Left Front Element-Burner Power:
Left Front Element-Burner Size:
Left Rear Element-Burner Power:
Left Rear Element-Burner Size:
Right Front Element-Burner Power:
Right Front Element-Burner Size:
Right Rear Element-Burner Power:
Right Rear Element-Burner Size:
Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust:
Heating Element On Indicator Light:
Hot Surface Indicator Light:
Power On Indicator Light:
Bake Element Power:
3,600 Watts at 240 Volts
Broiler Element Power:
Top of Oven
Convection Element Type:
Broil; Bake; Roast
Oven Rack Type:
1 Standard, 1 Max Capacity
Style and Extras
Frozen Bake; Bake; Broil; Keep Warm Setting; AquaLift Self Clean; Cook Time; Delay Start; Rapid Preheat; Settings; Control Lock; Convect Modes
ADA Height and Operation Compliant
Dimensions and Electrical Requirements
6.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- The 6.2 cu. ft. oven has room to bake and roast holiday dishes, so there's always enough space to handle even your largest meals
Frozen Bake Technology
- Cook frozen foods faster with Frozen Bake technology that eliminates the need to preheat the oven for favorites like pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries or pies
Full-Depth Slide-In Range with the FIT System
- Upgrade to this full-depth slide-in range that fits seamlessly in your kitchen without the hassle of remodeling thanks to the FIT system
AquaLift Self-Cleaning Technology
- AquaLift self-cleaning technology delivers odor-free oven cleaning without chemicals in only 50 minutes
AccuBake Temperature Management System
- The AccuBake temperature management system's built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time
- Rapid Preheat uses the bake and broil elements to heat the oven quickly and efficiently
4,000-Watt Broil Element
- At 4,000 watts, this Whirlpool slide-in ranges feature one of the most powerful broiling elements in the industry
Eco-Friendly Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- The eco-friendly ceramic glass cooktop withstands intense heat while resisting cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come
- Keep pots, pans and other cookware neatly stored in the storage drawer beneath the oven
Side Panels and Trim Kit Sold Separately
Whirlpool December Savings Event - Save up to $400
Save up to $400
Earn $300 on qualifying Whirlpool kitchen appliances! Plus receive a $100 bonus when you purchase a qualifying washer and dryer.
Up to $400 total savings!
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.