Cabrio Platinum High Efficiency Electric Dryer with Steam cycle
A high-efficiency dryer like this one is made to save time, energy and money. The 7.6 cu. ft. capacity easily handles large loads from the matching washer to help you do fewer loads each week. Relax wrinkles and refresh clothes with the Enhanced Touch Up steam cycle rather than spending time ironing. Advanced Moisture Sensing uses three built-in sensors to monitor moisture levels and stop the drying when everything is dry. Selecting the EcoBoost option can save even more energy and offer savings of $1,157 in lifetime energy costs. Use the Quick Dry cycle with the Quick Wash cycle on a Cabrio Platinum washer and let the industry's fastest top load pair finish a small load in less than 48 minutes. Available at AJ Madison.
7.6 cu. ft.
Number of Temperatures:
Number of Moisture Settings:
Lint Screen Location:
Front-Mounted Lint Screen
Wrinkle Control Time:
See Written Warranty for Full Details
Dimensions and Weight
7.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Featuring the industry's largest available capacity, these dryer models offer a 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum that adapts to both large and small loads.
Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry.
EcoBoost Option with Eco Monitor
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating elements and extending cycle time. You'll get great drying performance while saving in energy costs.
- Provides excellent care for your clothes while eliminating 99.9% of three common household bacteria without washing.
- Cares for lingerie and other delicate fabrics by drying them at a low temperature.
Quiet Dry Ultra Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside dryer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the dryer drum.
Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Displays the estimated time remaining in the cycle, counting down until it is finished.
On/Off End of Cycle Signal
- Avoid leaving items in the dryer with the end-of-cycle signal. Thanks to a helpful tone, you'll know when your dry cycle is finished.
- Prevent unwanted operation and cycle changes with this feature. It locks down the console until the button is held down for a set duration.
Whirlpool Cabrio WED8100BW Reviews