Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This washer uses 168 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $18.63.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
7.4 Cu. Ft.
Interior Drum Light
Auto Moisture Sensing
Auto Wake-Up Control
Lint Screen Location:
Wrinkle Control Time:
Up to 90 Minutes
Wrinkle Shield Plus Feature
End of Cycle Signal:
Variable End Of Cycle Signal
Number of Temperatures:
Dryer Door Window
Dimensions and Weights
Built-in Sensors Help Prevent Overdrying
- Intuitive, built-in sensors enabled by 6th Sense technology automatically sense when your laundry is dry and stop the cycle so you don't have to.
Energy-Saving Technology Saves You Time and Money
- Resource Saver dryers combine the energy-efficient Eco Normal cycle with the AccelerCare drying system, using up to 40 percent less dryer energy.
Keep Operational Noise Out of Your Living Spaces
- This dryer's Quiet Dry noise reduction system uses special insulation to help reduce sound and vibration while your laundry dries.
AccelerCare Drying System
- Dry Time = Wash Time. Senses how fast the load is drying, how hot the air should be and when clothes are dry. Automatically stops the cycle to save time & energy and also to prevent fabric damage and shrinking.
Eco Normal Cycle-Cabrio
- Uses up to 40% less energy when paired with a Cabrio® washer compared to conventional top load pair.
- A window on the front of the dryer door allows you to see the clothes as they tumble.
7.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
8 Automatic Cycles
5 Temperature Settings
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
Wrinkle Shield Plus Option (up to 150 Minutes)
Quiet Dry Plus Noise Reduction System
- Sound-absorbing materials are strategically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise.
Resource Saver Dryer
- Resource Saver dryers combine the resource-efficient Eco Normal cycle with the AccelerCare drying system to provide outstanding energy savings.
Quick Dry Cycle
Heavy Duty Cycle
Extra Delicate Cycle
Touch Up Cycle
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
Damp Dry Signal
Interior Drum Light
- Illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier.
Wide-Opening Hamper Door
- A wide-opening hamper door allows you easy access, and the drop-down door even gives you room to fold clothes.
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
Whirlpool Cabrio WED5700AC Reviews