This slide-in electric range integrates gracefully into the home kitchen for a sleek, elegant look while also providing outstanding cooking power. Four (4) coil elements offer up to 8200 watts of total cooktop output, and the Upswept SpillGuard™ Cooktop is easy to keep clean. A 4.8 cu. ft. oven provides plenty of space for baking and broiling. Whirlpool's special Frozen Bake technology eliminates the need for preheating, and the Keep Warm function keeps finished dishes warmed to perfection until they're ready for serving. This range is ADA compliant and can be run on Sabbath mode. Limited brand warranty covers parts and labor for 1 year.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter. Available at AJ Madison.
Color Appearance Options:
White, Black-on-Stainless, Black
Left Front Burner:
Left Rear Burner:
Right Front Burner:
Right Rear Burner:
Upswept SpillGuard Cooktop
Features & Performance
4.8 Cu. Ft.
Frozen Bake Technology:
Heating Element On Indicator Light:
Power On Indicator Light:
Bake Element Power:
Weights & Dimensions
4.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity Electric Range from Whirlpool
Frozen Bake™ Technology
- Skip preheating for favorites like pizza and lasagna so you can cook frozen foods faster.
Guided Cooktop Controls
- Control the heat without the guesswork. The knobless design uses up/down arrows to select the temperature you need, while heat level indicators show when you are simmering and melting.
High-Speed Coil Elements
- This coil element delivers quick, high heat for faster boiling and frying, so you can cook pasta or fry eggs in less time.
- Take on all kinds of messes in the oven with cleaning settings for light, moderate or heavy soils.
Upswept SpillGuard™ Cooktop
- Raised edges help contain messes to make cleanup faster.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
Keep Warm Setting
- Keeps finished dishes warmed to perfection until they're ready to be served.
Closed Door Broiling
- A broiling temperature management system helps prevent overheating to keep the kitchen comfortable and cool while still maintaining the optimal cooking temperature for food.
- When Sabbath mode is enabled, the oven is set to remain on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's manually turned off.
- In addition, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- The oven light will also not activate when the oven door is opened and heating elements will not immediately turn on or off.