The WallMaster WE10B33A Thru-the-Wall Air Conditioner is a high efficiency replacement for existing sleeves with commercial quality design and construction. It has the largest capacity of any solid-side air conditioner and is quiet and energy efficient. It is ideal for new construction, retrofits and residential remodeling. It is programmable with automatic features and remote control for easy operation.
Thru-the-Wall air conditioners mount flush with exterior wall for a sleek appearance, as well as unobstructed window views. Thru-the-wall units may be installed higher or lower on a wall for optimal placement, and can handle thick walls installations where side fins must be avoided.
This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 10.0 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $79.88.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2007 national average cost of $.1065 cents per kWh for electricity. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Dimensions & Weight
WSC Sleeve Height:
WSC Sleeve Depth:
WSC Sleeve Depth w/ Front:
Minimum Extension into Room:
Minimum Extension Outside:
Thru-the-Wall Finished Hole - Height:
Thru-the-Wall Finished Hole - Width:
Room Side Air Circulation:
Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse:
250 - 20A
The Most Energy Efficient Solid-side Air Conditioner
- High efficiency operation saves on energy costs
- Residential/ commercial application
- Mounts flush with the exterior wall for a neat appearance
- Ideal for thicker wall installations, where side fins don't fit
- Exact fit for Fedders A and B sleeves. Sleeves measures 27" W x 16 3/4" H
- Easy-to-reach, top mount controls
- Efficient rotary compressor
WallMaster Exterior Grilles
- Operating the air conditioner with incorrect rear grille or without Baffle Adapter Kit (on 19 3/4" deep sleeve) will recirculate discharge air and cause compressor overload to trip.
DK/ Drain Kit
- Installed at the back of the unit
- Allows for attachment to permanent condensate disposal system, if disposal is necessary or desired
SB/ Sub Base
- Used as a base for the unit when it is desired to place the cord and receptacle within the installation, or simply as a base for the unit when mounted low in the wall.
IDK/ Internal Drain Kit
- New construction applications with reverse cycle units where a condensate drain system has been built into the wall interior.
BAK/ Baffle Adapter Kit
- Necessary when installing in a sleeve deeper than 16 3/4" deep, such as Fedders B sleeve (19 3/4" deep)