Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Clean By Your Standards
You don't trust your dinnerware to just any dishwasher. That's because you have a higher standard of clean. Their dishwashers feature the improved PowerScour option with more targeted spray jets ready to tackle tough, baked-on messes without soaking or scrubbing. Plus, the Sensor cycle uses just the right amount of water, energy and time. Get the clean you need the first time, so you can get back to doing what you love.
This dishwasher uses 245 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $27.17.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Industry's Most Energy Efficient Dishwashers
- Use nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance.
- From baked-on casserole dishes to drinking glasses, the Sensor cycle has you covered. It automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the pre
- With features like the EZ-2-Lift adjustable upper rack, AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket and the industry-exclusive EZ Adjustable tines you'll have enouch space to clean up after your next family meal or gathering and use the 15-place setting capacity to
No One Has Fewer Repairs 15 Years In A Row
- Whirlpool dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance. No one has fewer dishwasher repairs 15 years in a row.
Energy Star Qualified
- Whirlpool dishwashers exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
CEE Tier 1 qualified
- Select dishwashers exceed federal minimum energy efficiency standard by 15% to earn an eco-friendly CEE Tier 1 qualification. These advanced water and energy savings may qualify for rebates, contact your local utility company for program availability.
AnyWare Plus Silverware Basket
- Our improved AnyWare Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better.
- The Overnight cycle quietly soaks your dishes with an extended prewash and then runs a Heavy Wash cycle to clean tough soils. This industry-exclusive, 7-hour cycle optimizes water efficiency, without using more energy or disrupting household activities.
Top Rack Wash Option
- With this specialized option, you don't have to wait for a full load to wash a few items.
Eco Wash Cycle
- This eco-friendly cycle delivers great cleaning performance and is the perfect cycle for cleaning lightly to moderately soiled dishes.
Eco Dry Option
- Perfect for those who want to save energy, its shorter heating time uses 70% less energy compared to using Heated Dry.
Resource-Efficient Wash System
- This dishwasher's resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 less water and energy.
Our Quietest Line Of Dishwashers Ever
- Our quietest line of dishwashers ever offers many levels of quiet operation.
Adjustable Upper Rack
- Our Adjustable upper rack can be pulled in and out to change its location or removed completely to better fit tall or odd-shaped items, like bowls, pots and pitchers in either rack.
Fold - Down Tines
- Create space for larger items with this dishwasher's fold-down tines. They also secure small items, like lids and measuring spoons or cups, during the wash cycle.
Plastic Cup Shelf
- Allows you to stack two levels of coffee mugs or secure delicate glassware during the wash cycle when used as a stemware holder.
Light Item Clips
- Light item clips secure lightweight items during the wash cycle and help prevent items from falling out of the basket. They also stop cups and other small containers from flipping over and filling with water.
Tall Tub Design
- This model's Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks.
Triple Filtration System
- This highly effective filtration system helps the wash system provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy.
- This dishwasher offers dynamic fills that utilize sensors to monitor water flow at the pump and ensure that just the right amount of water is used. Dynamic fills are used on all cycles.
Auto Soil Sensor
- The Auto soil sensor optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results. This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly.
NSF Certified Sani Rinse Option
- Make sure your dishes are reliably clean with the NSF Certified Sani Rinse option. Using a high temperature rinse, this option eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International.
1-Hour Wash Cycle
- The 1-Hour Wash option will get dishes clean in about half the time. This hour-long cycle lets you thoroughly clean lightly soiled dishes when you are in a rush.
High Temperature Wash System
- Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles glassware or dishes is required.
- Adds more time to the cycle to clean heavily soiled items.
- Use for loads with normal amounts of food soil.
Premium Rail System
- The premium rail system features wheels on each side of the rack for improved gliding. Wheels fit tight into rails for a smooth feel that slides easily and quietly.
Quiet Partner II Sound Package
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.
Whirlpool Gold Black Ice WDT710PAYE Reviews