Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher
THis top-notch portable dishwasher offer a Tall Tub design for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack. Whirlpool's quietest line of dishwashers ever also delivers specialized cycles and options to clean every load. The 1-Hour Wash cycle delivers great wash performance, and the High-Temperature Wash option can be added when cleaning items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes. It's the best dishwasher in a portable design.
This dishwasher uses 295 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $25.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
12 Place Settings
Global Wash Filter
Control Lockout Option:
Dimensions and Weight
Quiet Partner I Sound Package
- Now you don't have to leave your kitchen to run your dishwasher! The Quiet Partner dishwashers are much quieter than many household sounds, such as the pop of microwave popcorn, buzz of an electric razor or the sizzle of bacon frying.
Tall Tub Design
- Allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks. An additional 3 inches of interior loading space makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.
Auto Soil Sensor
- Optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results. This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly.
1-Hour Wash Cycle
- Delivers great wash performance in nearly half the time.
High Temperature Wash Option
- Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes is required.
- Adds more time to the cycle to clean heavily soiled items.
Whirlpool WDP350PAAB Reviews