Whirlpool Dishwasher with Sensor Cycle and Triple Filtration System
This excellent dishwasher by Whirlpool contains a Soil Sensor which determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean. If you're in a rush, select the 1-Hour Wash option to get your dishes clean in about half the normal time. The triple filtration system removes food particles and other soils to provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy. Create more room inside with the AnyWare™ Plus Silverware Basket which can rest within the rack or on the door for more space on the rack.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR® qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter. Available at AJ Madison.
This dishwasher uses 260 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.83.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Configuration and Overview
Upper Adjustable Rack:
Water Filtration System:
15 Amps; 120 Volts
Cycle and Options
1-Hour Wash; Sensor Wash; Heavy; Normal; Soak and Clean
4 Hour Delay; Heated Dry; Hi Temp Wash; Sani Rinse®; Control Lock
Style and Extras
Upper Rack Extras:
1-11" Cup Shelf; 2-No Flip Clips
Silverware Basket Type:
Depth With Door Open 90°:
5 Wash Cycles
- Wash Cycle - 1-Hour Wash, Sensor Wash, Heavy, Normal, Soak & Clean.
- Automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle.
- The Soil Sensor determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean.
1-Hour Wash Cycle
- The 1-Hour Wash option will get dishes clean in about half the time.
AnyWare™ Plus Silverware Basket
- The AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes.
Triple Filtration System
- The triple filtration system removes food particles and other soils to provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy.
Sani Rinse® Option
- Sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.99% of food and bacteria.
ENERGY STAR® Rated
- For outstanding energy efficiency, which means you'll save big-time on your utility bills.
Whirlpool WDF540PAD Reviews