Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Clean By Your Standards
You don't trust your dinnerware to just any dishwasher. That's because you have a higher standard of clean. Their dishwashers feature the improved PowerScour option with more targeted spray jets ready to tackle tough, baked-on messes without soaking or scrubbing. Plus, the Sensor cycle uses just the right amount of water, energy and time. Get the clean you need the first time, so you can get back to doing what you love.
This dishwasher uses 258 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.61.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
15 Place Settings
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
CEE Tier Qualification:
Plastic - Slate
Quiet Partner II (55 dBA)
Resource-Efficient Wash System:
Direct-Feed Wash System:
Total Number Of Cycles:
Total Number Of Options:
NSF Certified Sani Rinse:
High Temperature Wash:
New AnyWare Plus
Dimensions and Weights
33 7/8" - 34 1/2"
Industry's Most Energy Efficient Dishwashers
- The industry's most energy efficient dishwashers use nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance.
- Easily wash large or odd shaped items with Whirlpool brand's new line of dishwashers.
- You'll have enouch space to clean up after your next family meal or gathering and use the 15-place setting capacity to its fullest.
No One Has Fewer Repairs 15 Years In A Row
- Whirlpool dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance.
- No one has fewer dishwasher repairs 15 years in a row.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool dishwashers exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
CEE Tier 2 Qualified
- Their most efficient dishwashers feature the best CEE Tier qualification available.
- They exceed federal minimum energy efficiency standards by more than 25% to earn an eco-friendly CEE Tier 2 qualification.
Improved AnyWare Plus Silverware Basket
- Their improved AnyWare Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better.
- Place the silverware basket in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space.
- Its improved design also allows you to access small silverware and easily place the basket on the counter for unloading.
- The Overnight cycle quietly soaks your dishes with an extended prewash and then runs a Heavy Wash cycle to clean tough soils.
- This industry-exclusive, 7-hour cycle optimizes water efficiency, without using more energy or disrupting household activities.
Eco Wash Cycle
- Their most efficient dishwasher cycle helps minimize energy and water usage while cleaning dishes.
- This eco-friendly cycle delivers great cleaning performance and is the perfect cycle for cleaning lightly to moderately soiled dishes.
Eco Dry Option
- The industry-exclusive Eco Dry option is the most efficient drying option on their dishwashers.
- Perfect for those who want to save energy, its shorter heating time uses 70% less energy compared to using Heated Dry.
Resource - Efficient Wash System
- This dishwasher's resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 less water and energy.
- Whirlpool Brand's improved motor and wash system optimizes cleaning for better cleaning results versus the previous wash system and provides their quietest line of dishwashers ever.
Their Quietest Line Of Dishwashers Ever
- Their quietest line of dishwashers ever offers many levels of quiet operation.
- Equipped with their Quiet Partner sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine.
Plastic Cup Shelf
- Allows you to stack two levels of coffee mugs or secure delicate glassware during the wash cycle when used as a stemware holder.
Light Item Clips
- Light item clips secure lightweight items during the wash cycle and help prevent items from falling out of the basket.
- They also stop cups and other small containers from flipping over and filling with water.
Tall Tub Design
- This model's Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks.
- An additional 3" of interior space compared to standard tub models makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.
Triple Filtration System
- Resource efficient dishwashers feature a triple filtration system to remove food particles and other soils.
- This highly effective filtration system helps the wash system provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy.
- This dishwasher offers dynamic fills that utilize sensors to monitor water flow at the pump and ensure that just the right amount of water is used.
- Dynamic fills are used on all cycles.
Auto Soil Sensor
- The Auto soil sensor optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results.
- This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly.
- This sensor measures the soils in the water and will add extra water and even temperature to ensure clean dishes.
- It automatically recalibrates the load after every 250 wash cycles for maximum performance.
NSF Certified Sani Rinse Option
- Make sure your dishes are reliably clean with the NSF Certified Sani Rinse option.
- Using a high temperature rinse, this option eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International.
1-Hour Wash Cycle
- The 1-Hour Wash cycle delivers great wash performance in nearly half the time.
- This hour-long cycle lets you thoroughly clean lightly soiled dishes when you are in a rush.
High Temperature Wash System
- Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles glassware or dishes is required.
- Adds more time to the cycle to clean heavily soiled items.
- Use for loads with normal amounts of food soil.
Quiet Partner II Sound Package
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.
Whirlpool WDF530PAYM Reviews