Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Whirlpool Dishwasher with Energy Star Qualification
Take home a dishwasher that will help improve your home and the environment. With ENERGY STAR and CEE Tier 1 qualifications, this dishwasher exceeds federal minimum energy efficiency standards by more than 15% and may qualify for rebates. The resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 the water and energy, while the Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks. Now you have the space you need to clean up after family meals and the energy-efficiency to save money on utility bills while you're doing it
This dishwasher uses 282 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.27.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
12 Place Settings
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
CEE Tier Qualification:
Quiet Partner(59 dBA)
Resource-Efficient Wash System:
Direct-Feed Wash System:
Total Number Of Cycles:
Total Number Of Options:
NSF Certified Sani Rinse:
High Temperature Wash:
Large In-The-Rack Silverware Basket
Dimensions and Weights
Industry's Most Energy Efficient Dishwashers
- The industry's most energy efficient dishwashers use nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance.
- Easily wash large or odd shaped items with Whirlpool brand's new line of dishwashers.
- You'll have enough space to clean up after your next family meal or gathering and use the 12-place setting capacity to its fullest.
No One Has Fewer Repairs 15 Years In A Row
- Whirlpool dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool dishwashers exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
CEE Tier 1 Qualified
- Their most efficient dishwashers feature CEE Tier 1 qualification.
- They exceed federal minimum energy efficiency standards by more than 15% to earn an eco-friendly CEE Tier 1 qualification.
Resource - Efficient Wash System
- This dishwasher's resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 less water and energy.
- Whirlpool Brand's improved motor and wash system optimizes cleaning for better cleaning results versus the previous wash system and provides their quietest line of dishwashers ever.
Their Quietest Line Of Dishwashers Ever
- Their quietest line of dishwashers ever offers many levels of quiet operation.
- Equipped with their Quiet Partner sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine.
Tall Tub Design
- This model's Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks.
- An additional 3" of interior space compared to standard tub models makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.
Triple Filtration System
- Resource efficient dishwashers feature a triple filtration system to remove food particles and other soils.
- This highly effective filtration system helps the wash system provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy.
- This dishwasher offers dynamic fills that utilize sensors to monitor water flow at the pump and ensure that just the right amount of water is used.
- Dynamic fills are used on all cycles.
Auto Soil Sensor
- The Auto soil sensor optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results.
- This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly.
- This sensor measures the soils in the water and will add extra water and even temperature to ensure clean dishes.
- It automatically recalibrates the load after every 250 wash cycles for maximum performance.
1-Hour Wash Cycle
- The 1-Hour Wash cycle delivers great wash performance in nearly half the time.
- This hour-long cycle lets you thoroughly clean lightly soiled dishes when you are in a rush.
High Temperature Wash System
- Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles glassware or dishes is required.
- Adds more time to the cycle to clean heavily soiled items.
- Use for loads with normal amounts of food soil.
Quiet Partner Sound Package
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.