Clean piles and piles of dishes with a dishwasher that can accommodate up to 12 place settings with 3 wash cycles. This built-in dishwasher will clean your plates, pans and glasses in half the time with the 1-hour wash cycle. The Heavy cycle can tackle deeply soiled kitchenware, while the Hi Temperature Wash option provides outstanding sanitation. And you can count on this dishwasher being a low maintenance machine, because no other brand has had fewer dishwasher repairs.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to, while every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want - easier, faster and smarter. That's the work of Whirlpool. Available at AJ Madison.
Water Filtration System:
1-Hour Wash, Heavy, Normal
Hi Temp Wash, Heated Dry
120V, 60Hz, 15- or 20- Amp
Weights & Dimensions
1-Hour Wash Cycle
- Clean dishes in half the time so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour.
No One Has Fewer Repairs 19 Years in a Row
- For 19 years in a row, no other brand has had fewer dishwasher repairs, so you can rest assured it will continue to function the way your family needs it to.
- Use for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Take care of heavily-soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
High Temperature Wash Option
Heated Dry Option
- Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
Whirlpool WDF121PAFW Reviews