Thermador has been providing real innovations for real cooks for more than 75 years. The iconic line of cooking, cleaning, refrigeration and ventilation products remains committed to empowering culinary enthusiasts to be their best through continuous innovation breakthroughs - from the world's first wall ovens and gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner to a speed cooking oven that reduces cooking time by 50 percent.
Thermador is part of BSH Home Appliances Corporation, a fully-owned subsidiary of Bosch and Siemens Home Appliance Group, the third largest appliance manufacturer in the world.
The cornerstone of the passionate cook's kitchen, the Masterpiece Series Single and Double Built-in Ovens provide 14 cooking modes, easy-to-use graphical displays and incomparable Thermador quality and design. Six cooking levels and Thermador's True Convection make it easy to cook several dishes simultaneously without any flavor transfer.
Create the ultimate culinary utopia with the exclusive Thermador Combination Oven with Convection Microwave and Warming Drawer. Whether you choose this combination or their oven and convection microwave model, these culinary tools will astound you with the convenience of their powerful integrated design, outstanding performance and simple installation with just one cutout.
3.1 Cu. Ft.
Usable Interior Width:
Usable Interior Depth:
Usable Interior Height:
Premium Touch Controls:
Blue Digital Display:
Telescopic Ball-Bearing Rails:
Glass Ceramic Surface:
Hot Surface Indicator:
Automatic Shut-Off Timer:
120V AC, 60 Hz
Required Circuit Breaker:
Power Cord Included:
Front Panel Width:
Front Panel Height:
- NEW SoftClose hinges for ultra smooth closing of the warming drawer.
- State-of-the-art glass ceramic heating surface with powerful 780-Watt heats surface more evenly compared to standard warming drawer.
- Telescopic ball-bearing rails offer smooth handling and support up to 67 lbs.
- Warming Mode with three convenient temperature settings.
- Powerful 400-Watt convection heater.
- Spacious 3.1 cu. ft. cavity holds up to 48 dinner plates.
- Glass ceramic surface features numerous conducting paths which ensure quick and even heating.
- State-of-the-art glass ceramic heating surface.
- Heat large stacks of plates evenly, quickly and effortlessly.
- Glass ceramic surface for easy cleaning.
- Hot surface indicator for added safety.
- Drawer has open sides for easy and convenient access.
- Automatic shut-off timer.
- NEW side supports, door liner and inner front face now in bold stainless steel design.
- Built-in Convection Warming Drawer is the perfect companion for any Thermador Wall Oven.