Fagor 15" Tower Wine Cooler with 28 Bottle Capacity and Two (2) Temperature Zones
Ready for freestanding or built-in installation, this sleek compact wine cooler by Fagor can hold up to 28 standard bottles of wine and champagne. Wine is nicely stored in 5 Beachwood racks that smoothly glide out. There's also a Vibration Neutralization System, so your wine is always in the gentlest of hands. There are two temperature zones for whites and reds. Temperature control is straight-forward and easy with the integrated digital controls.
Fagor believes in designing appliances that consistently perform when you need them to. They strive to offer appliances that are ultra reliable and energy efficient, giving you the freedom to spend less time worrying about your chores and more time living your life. They are a leader in home appliances manufacturing, using the most cutting edge technology and modern design innovations with an ever-constant focus on eco-friendly living. Available at AJ Madison.
This wine cooler uses 238 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $26.39.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
3.5 Cu. Ft.
Number of Temperature Zones:
41°F - 68°F
2 White LED Lights
5 Glide-Out Beachwood
Right Hinge Door Swing
Reversible Door Swing:
Blue LED Display
Blue LED Display
Dynamic Climate Mode:
ETL US + Canada
60°F - 95°F
Energy Consumption (kWh/24 hr):
Energy Consumption (kWh/year):
Depth without Handle:
- The Fagor 15" Wine Cooler is built with 5 glide-out Beachwood racks, soft interior lighting in each zone and an elegant blue LED display showing the real-time temperature of each wine zone.
- The 28 bottle capacity unit has a temperature range from 41°F - 68°F, perfect for all types of wines. It allows you to chill an ice bottle of Champagne and a room temperature Pinot Noir in the same space.
- Electronic touch controls allow you to adjust the temperature and other operational functions.
Temperature and Vibration Controls
- The dynamic climate mode distributes the relative humidity inside the unit and the temperature evenly throughout the interior so you can store all your wine under the same conditions. In addition, a Vibration Neutralization System offers triple layer prot
- Built-in or Freestanding installation
- Digital touch controls with blue LED display
- Reversible tempered double pane glass door