Fagor 24" Tower Wine Cooler with 118 Bottle Capacity and Three (3) Temperature Zones
Ready for freestanding or built-in installation, this sleek tower wine cooler by Fagor can hold up to 118 standard bottles of wine and champagne. Wine is nicely stored in 13 Beachwood racks that smoothly glide out. There's also a Vibration Neutralization System, so your wine is always in the gentlest of hands. There are three temperature zones for whites, reds, and long-term storage of your finest vintages. Temperature control is straight-forward and easy with the integrated digital controls.
Fagor believes in designing appliances that consistently perform when you need them to. They strive to offer appliances that are ultra reliable and energy efficient, giving you the freedom to spend less time worrying about your chores and more time living your life. They are a leader in home appliances manufacturing, using the most cutting edge technology and modern design innovations with an ever-constant focus on eco-friendly living. Available at AJ Madison.
This wine cooler uses 511 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $56.67.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
14.1 Cu. Ft.
12.19 Cu. Ft.
Number of Temperature Zones:
40°F - 72°F
Upper Zone Temperature Range:
51°F - 72°F
Middle Zone Temperature Range:
40°F - 50°F
6 White LED Lights
13 Glide-Out Beachwood
Right Hinge Door Swing
Reversible Door Swing:
Blue LED Display
Blue LED Display
Dynamic Climate Mode:
ETL US + Canada
60°F - 95°F
Energy Consumption (kWh/24 hr):
Energy Consumption (kWh/year):
Depth without Handle:
- The 118-bottle capacity unit has a temperature range from 40°F - 72°F, perfect for all types of wines. It allows you to chill an ice bottle of Champagne and a room temperature Pinot Noir in the same space.
Three (3) Temperature Zones
- Each temperature zone has its own function for optimum wine storage. The upper zone is designed for red wines, the middle zone for white & sparkling wines and the lower zone for long term storage.
- Electronic touch controls allow you to adjust the temperature and other operational functions.
- The Fagor 24" Triple Zone Wine Cooler is built with 13 glide-out Beachwood racks, soft interior lighting in each zone and an elegant blue LED display showing the real-time temperature of each wine zone.
Temperature and Vibration Controls
- The dynamic climate mode distributes the relative humidity inside the unit and the temperature evenly throughout the interior so you can store all your wine under the same conditions. In addition, a Vibration Neutralization System offers triple layer prot
- Built-in or Freestanding installation
- Recessed to fit kitchen plinth
- Reversible tempered double pane glass door