History of Bosch
1886 - A modern industrial giant began humbly enough when German engineer, Robert Bosch, opened his "Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Engineering." 1906 - Bosch had established its first U.S. subsidiary. That was followed by 60 years of growth into what became the Robert Bosch LLC. 1990 - Through acquisitions and innovation engineering, Bosch Appliances had grown to 41 subsidiaries worldwide. 1997 - Bosch made a bold commitment to the U.S. market with the construction of the New Bern, North Carolina Dishwasher plant. 2001 - Bosch Appliances are now available in 100 countries across the globe. The brand is proud to be ranked as the #1 and #2 dishwashers in a leading consumer magazine. 2002 - The on-going quality dedication and quest for innovation continue to make Bosch the leader in upscale appliances. Available at AJ Madison.
They think a lot about what goes into a load of laundry.
More than just your clothes, it's a commitment to engineer a better way to clean them more efficiently. Their thinking features ideas like the Stain Removal Option in their Vision washer, which removes all kinds of stains in just one load. And DynamicAir, which uses an incomparable 685 holes in the backshield of their Vision dryer to move more air to gently dry your clothes more thoroughly at a lower temperature. They think you'll enjoy the results on your clothes - and your overall energy usage.
Energy Efficiency Class:
Energy Star Qualified:
Main Color of Product:
Length Outlet Hose:
Length Inlet Hose:
Maximum Spin Speed:
Silence Level - Washing (dBA):
Leak Protection System:
Multiple Water Protection
Start Delay Time Max:
Internal Water Heater:
Power Cord Length:
CE, CSA, UL
240V - 3 Prong
Dimensions and Weights
- Internal Water Heater Heats Water Quickly and Efficiently
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal - Two Year Limited Warranty
- KIDSCARE Cycle Removes a Variety of Tough Stains
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR 2011 Guidelines - Uses Only 105 kWh/yr
- Bosch Washers Exceed Federal Energy Standards by up to 102%
- SensoTronic Plus Analyzes Washer for Appropriate Level and Temperature of Water
- Rinse Plus Option Improved Rinsing Result and Increased Wear Comfort
- Bosch is the 2009 ENERGY STAR Parter of the Year
- Up to 1000 RPM max Spin Speed - Ultimate Water Extraction, Less Drying Time and Energy Usage
- 2.1 Drum Capacity - Large Capacity for Compact Washers
- 15 Individually Tailored Washing Programs and 2 Washing Options
- Refresh Cycle Washes Up to 4 lbs. of Lightly Soiled Laundry
- Drain Cycle Removes Excess Water from Washer
- Spin Cycle Spins Removes Excess Moisture From Clothes
- High Quality, Snag Free Stainless Steel Drum
- Wool/Handwash Cycle for Gentle Treatment of Sensitive Fabrics
- Delicate Cycle Gently Washes Hand Wash and Special-Care Items
- Stackable - Space Saving and Easy Installation
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Winter Promotion 2016 - Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Enhance your kitchen with AJ Madison's Henckels Winter Promotion.
Spend $5000 on a Kitchen Package from the Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - a $299 value.
Spend $7500 on a Kitchen Package from Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - a $599 value.
ZWilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - ZW7PCS
ZWilling J.A. Henchels 7 Piece Cermamic Cookware Set - 64080000
Make sure that you have the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set (if applicable) in your cart in order to get them for free!
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.