Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
4.3 Cu. Ft. King-Size Capacity Front Load Washer
Capacity that fits more wash so you can fit more in your day. VRT Plus for virtually silent washing. 13 Wash cycle options offer greater control for your washing needs. Peace of mind with NSF certified sanitization cycle for 99.9 % bacteria-free laundry.
4.8 Cu. Ft.
Internal Water Heater:
Temperature Setting Options:
Delicates and Hand Wash:
Signal On / Off Button:
All Parts and Labor:
One (1) Year
Two (2) Years
Stainless Steel Tub:
Three (3) Years
Dimensions and Weights
- Fits more wash, so you can do fewer loads. You can wash 2.5 laundry baskets full of clothes (or 34 bath towels) in a single load.
Virtually Silent Washing with VRT Plus Technology
- VRT Plus Technology reduces noise more than regular VRT technology by 40 percent. Special sensors keep your load balanced even at high speeds. Now you can install your washer on the second floor or near bedrooms without being disturbed by noise.
PureCycle for a Washer that Cleans Itself
- PureCycle keeps drum fresh and clean by removing dirt and detergent residue. Plus, this washer use hot water, not harsh chemicals.
Diamond Drum - Automatic Fabric Protection
- The diamond drum has smaller holes to prevent fabric damage.
Internal Water Heater - A Sanitizing Cycle for a Cleaner Wash
- The internal water heater activates NSF-Sanitize certified sanitization cycle for 99.9 % bacteria-free laundry and helps to ensure the right water temperature for optimal cleaning performance.
13 Washing Cycles for a Better Wash
- Multiple cycles offer greater control for your washing needs. Cycles include: Eco Wash, Normal, Heavy Duty, Permanent Press, Sanitize, Towels, Bedding, Stain Away, Active Wear, Delicates / Hand Wash, Wool, Quick Wash, Rinse and Spin.
Eco Wash - An Optimal Cold Water Wash
- Cold water wash uses less energy than traditional cycles while ensuring detergent is activated.
Samsung WA484DSHA Reviews