Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
This clothes washer uses 199 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $22.07.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
4.2 Cu. Ft. (D.O.E.)
Temperature Setting Options:
Delicates and Hand Wash:
Up To 19 Hours
Detergent Dispenser Trays
Detergent Dispenser Trays:
VRT Vibration Reduction:
Energy Star Rated
One (1) Year All Parts and Labor:
Two (2) Years Control Board:
Three (3) Years Stainless Steel Tub:
Ten (10) Years Motor:
Dimensions and Weights
Total Capacity: 4.2 Cu. Ft. (D.O.E.)
- Super 4.2 cu. ft. capacity means you can wash 2.1 laundry baskets full of clothes (or 28.1 bath towels) in a single load.
- Samsung's VRT provides a quieter wash so you'll hardly know it's on.
- Special sensors keep your load balanced even at high spin speeds.
- Now you can install your washer on the second floor or near bedrooms without being disturbed by noise.
- PureCycle keeps the drum fresh and clean by removing dirt and detergent residue, using hot water not harsh chemicals.
9 Wash Cycles
- Set (number) of modes on a washer that apply specific tumble, spin, and rinse methods to garments.
- Washer interior with small, inset, diamond-shaped drain holes designed to reduce fabric damage.
Direct Drive Motor
3 Spin Speeds
- Option in a washer that regulate the spin speed of the drum.
5 Temperature Settings
LED Control Display