Samsung 27" Top Load Washer
With a large capacity of 4.0 cubic feet, this top load washer by Samsung also offers top quality wash cycles. From the most delicate of fabrics to bulky blankets and towels, the washer is designed to accommodate any type of laundry need. The Delicates/Hand Wash cycle is perfect for silks or knits, while the Heavy Duty cycles works well with large duvet covers or a collection of jeans. Quick Wash can have your garments cleaned and ready for drying in 28 minutes, and the Rinse/Spin or Spin Only cycles are designed to handle clothing that you wanted to soak without washing with the agitator.
There are three dispensers within the unit to release the cleaning agents at just the right moment: detergent, bleach and fabric softener. Also aiding in optimal cleaning is the diamond design of the washing drum whose ridges and angles enhance the washer's cleaning capabilities. The unit will always perform like a star thanks to its Self-Clean cycle which rids the interior of dirt and bacteria through a combination of soaking, pulsating and high-speed spinning. This washer practically takes care of itself, and is perfect for busy homes.
Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 267 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $29.61.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Diamond Stainless Steel
3; Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener
Normal; Heavy Duty; Delicate/Hand Wash; 28-Minute Quick Wash; Rinse/Spin; Spin Only; Water Proof; Self-Clean
Extra Rinse; Child Lock
Number of Temp. Settings:
Hot; Warm; Cold; Tap Cold
Water Pressure Requirements:
20 - 116 PSI
Gallons per Year:
Stainless Steel Drum (Part Only):
Washing Motor (Part Only):
Clearance for Closets/Alcove
Dimensions and Weight
Height with Lid Up:
4.0 cu. ft. Capacity
- A larger tub size means fewer loads, and fewer loads means more time to do other things. With a 4.0 cu. ft. capacity, this washer can quickly do more laundry in a single load, saving time and effort
8 Preset Wash Cycles
- Easily customize each load as needed with 8 preset wash cycles designed to tackle everything from delicate garments to heavy duty sheets and towels
- Self Clean technology keeps the tub fresh by removing dirt and bacteria through a combination of soaking, pulsating and high-speed spinning. Self Clean also sends reminders to clean the tub every forty wash cycles
Diamond Drum Interior
- The diamond drum interior features a unique design with smooth, diamond-shaped ridges that help treat fabrics gently
Soft Close Lid
- The Soft Close Lid is designed to close safely, gently and quietly
- Dispenser Trays for Detergent, Fabric Softener and Bleach
- 4 Temperature/Load Size Settings
- 700 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
Samsung WA40J3000AW Reviews