27" Top-Load Washer with 3.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity
WashSmart uses SmartDrive technology and a flexible finned agitator to deliver ultimate load sensing and clothes care. With its 3.9 cu. ft. capacity, it will wash all your family's washing quickly and efficiently. WashSmart Technology delivers better usability and durability as well as quiet and vibration-free operation. The combination of quality controls, powder coated metal lid, stainless steel wash basket and formed cabinet and base plate means WashSmart delivers better usability and durability as well as quiet and vibration-free operation.
Fisher & Paykel's first significant leap of innovation was in washing machines. Their engineers had developed knowledge of electronic drive systems when the company designed flexible manufacturing equipment for their assembly lines. It occurred to them that they could apply that knowledge to driving appliances, and so the Brushless Direct Current Motor was invented for washing machines. This allowed the development of the revolutionary Smart Drive technology, which is the platform for all of their washing machines.
About Fisher & Paykel
Since their founding in 1934, they have grown into a global, design-led company of more than 3,000 people. Designed and engineered in New Zealand, their products are sold in 50 countries around the world. Their design heritage is founded on a pioneering spirit and a culture of curiosity that has challenged conventional appliance design to consistently deliver products tailored to human needs. For them, legacy is about looking into the future, while ensuring what they develop today is aligned to the fundamental principles of sustainable design. They are committed to ongoing research and development. Their culture is one of open innovation, which allows people to work collaboratively to find insights and ideas that connect with their customers and respect our planet.
This clothes washer uses 147 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.79.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
3.9 Cu. Ft./22 Lbs.
Steel with Soft Close
6 - Regular, Heavy, Delicate, Easy Iron, Allergy, Quick
Controlled Cold, Eco-Active Wash, Load Sensing, Auto Lint Disposal, Stainless Steel Basket, Lid Lock
Soak, Bleach, Fabric Softener, 5 Wash Temperature Controls
3 Spin Speeds:
330, 670, 1100 RPM
Direct Drive Motor (Parts Only):
42" - 43"
- Fisher & Paykel SmartDrive machines are made of just three main parts: a small computer, a flexible agitator, and a simple direct-drive motor are all it takes.
- This means washing machines that can sense each load, use less water and run with fewer moving parts.
- The SmartTouch control panel is the interface to SmartDrive Technology. It takes care of all your washing needs at the touch of a button.
- The six (6) wash cycles are
Sized to Suit
- The large 3.9 cu. ft. capacity means you save time and money, requiring you to wash fewer loads.
- Infinite water level sensing makes this washer very efficient with both small and large loads.
- The big basket will easily wash bulky items like comforters and blankets.
- Eco-Active boosts soil removal while saving energy. Its unique pumping technology re-circulates water and detergent through the clothes in a cascade like pattern.
- This rapidly removes stains and dirt and is proven to be more effective at killing bacteria.
- The Eco-Active wash saves energy, but best of all it achieves a better clean.
Built to Last
- Washing machines work hard and can really take a battering. WashSmart has been designed with a long life in mind.
- Fisher & Paykel's flexible finned agitators ensure less tangling and provide great clothes care.
Fisher & Paykel WA3927G1 Reviews