This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 9.4 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $221.21.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated number of operating hours of 750 hours.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Suggested Cooling Area:
1,500 - 1,600 sq. ft.
Operating Temp (Indoors):
62 - 89 °F
Operating Temp (Outdoors):
64 - 109°F
Air flow (m3/h):
High - 920. Medium - 850. Low - 780
Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
High - 62. Medium - 59. Low - 56
Cord length / Plug Type:
Left-Right / Up-Down
Weights and Dimensions
Window Width (min/max):
31" - 42"
Window Height (min):
- Modes: Dry, Auto, Energy Saver, Sleep
- Fresh Air Vent for air circulation and odor removal
- Thermostat controlled energy saver
- Electronic controls with digital display
- Easy out and washable air filter
- Up to 24 hours timer setting
- Window installation kit included
Sunpentown WA2511S Reviews